The YCM Card Reviews

Yankee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway' date=' C-2, what inspired you to make this thread? Our YCM viewers would love to hear. *points microphone to C-2*

[/quote']

Uh,

Well,

I was actually talking to Icy and Hunter about the state of CC.

Long story short, having a sense of compition is always a good way to have some good cards come around ^_^

More importantly' date=' are you just too busy/lazy to update, or are there really no good cards left on YCM? Since the opening of this thread, between the two of you, a whole 3 cards have been reviewed. If it really is due to lack of decent cards, well...that's a bit depressing.

[/quote']

Meh, partially, but, I'm also just having a hard time finding review time. Sort of wierd. I mean, I can look for cards, but I just don't feel like it. Like I know I'ma see some dissapointing stuff, idk

But ya, I'll try for tomarrow..say..5ish? Thats if I don't go to a friends after school..idk

Btw, I might get him to join ycm..so look forward to his n00bish cards XD

Also..LOVE THE NEW AVI KITTY XD

Well' date=' there are always disappointments in life, and you must expect them. Now listen as I turn what is supposed to be an insightful metaphor into a rant about my own personal problems.

Have you ever thought of reviewing YOUR OWN CARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[/quote']

Reviewing his OWN card?

Isn't that odd?

This.

Anyway,

Ignoring the bias, wich is hard to get past, it just doesn't seem right for me to review my own card. I mean, it's like saying,

"Well, everybody else sucks, and I'm really good"

I mean, I'd like to think I'm good, but it just doesn't feel right. I've had somebody review a card of mine on the old review thread however ^_^

Well' date=' there are always disappointments in life, and you must expect them. Now listen as I turn what is supposed to be an insightful metaphor into a rant about my own personal problems.

Have you ever thought of reviewing YOUR OWN CARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[/quote']

Reviewing his OWN card?

Isn't that odd?

This.

Anyway' date='

Ignoring the bias, wich is hard to get past, it just doesn't seem right for me to review my own card. I mean, it's like saying,

"Well, everybody else sucks, and I'm really good"

I mean, I'd like to think I'm good, but it just doesn't feel right. I've had somebody review a card of mine on the old review thread however ^_^

[/quote']

Your cards are pretty good, Infact all the cards ive seen from you (C-2) and Awesome66 have been great(Sorry Merciful Idiot, I havent looked at yours yet but i well when i get the time) But i agree, Reviewing your own cards would probally make you seem like an @$$hat (I dont think that counts as a swear >.> I'll change it if it is...) For all of you people who want your cards reviewed- Why dont you try reviewing other peoples cards the way C-2 dose?(I think thats what Awesome66 ment...) I can tell that its hard to find a original card and then write a full review on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived