The YCM Card Reviews

Yankee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that you're here' date=' could you take a look at my cards on page 2?

[/quote']

You should've been paying more attention to my pizza shop parable. Read it, and I think you'll understand what you did wrong here ^_^

Yea i understood it the first time i saw it. Just thought he could have taken a quick look.

No reviews for me. I'll stick to the other members.

I think most of them actually thought you were talking about a real pizza shop :p or at least they seem to act like it. For all you people out there who are asking to have your cards reviewed, Be patience.... Or at least shut up....No offence of course, We ALL want our cards reviewed...

Ya know' date=' this is sort of like my old reviews, tons of people wanting reviews, right after I post it o.o

[/quote']

They just love to you too much. ;)

Or they want card reviews, and they don't want to be patient. They want their card reviewed now, because they don't care about his needs, just their own wants.

However, these members seem like nice ones, so I'm sure that's not the case.

Ya know' date=' this is sort of like my old reviews, tons of people wanting reviews, right after I post it o.o

[/quote']

They just love to you too much. ;)

Or they want card reviews, and they don't want to be patient. They want their card reviewed now, because they don't care about his needs, just their own wants.

However, these members seem like nice ones, so I'm sure that's not the case.

Yup-

Its not that they arnt nice or that their cards are bad its just like i said before, They need to have patience...

I feel like im starting to spam by talking so im gonna shut up for awhile...

Guest Merciful Idiot

Sometimes I confuse C.C with C.2...

I shall wait patiently for my card to be reviewed ^_^

But if the year becomes 2010 and my card is not reviewed. I'm definitely changing my user-name to Merciless Idiot.

[/quote']

They just love you too much. ;)

Woa, thought you said

"You just love you too much"

o.o

Ok then. Now I understand.

I've been waiting so ling' date=' but no reviews for me.

whatever. See ya guys. T_T

[/quote']

How about making another good card to give yourself some more chances!? =D

Wow.. =O

My Card got reviewed by Yankeefan C-2(Ill never get used to that name)!....

Well, thanks for the review. But I must say you have one heck of an Imagination when it comes to card effects... xD

Can 1 person Submit over 1 Card? Sorry if this was answered but I don't want to read all posts =D

Archived