Elite Force Dragon Club - Please lock, New Thread been made!

Bassa

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never tried Ghost Recon D:

I have got Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Splinter Cell Convinction though. I got told many of them are similar. And they kinda are.

Just go on Youtube and serch for IGN Live or something and they can show you all the E3 stuff...

Yeah, I saw the E3 thing that was on Fox8. The E3 XBOX one and the Premier of Kinect one.

Also, IGN FTL. Machinima is win ^^

Yea' date=' i wouldnt mind having the Kinect 360

[/quote']

Its more of a party game though. Like when you have mates over, etc.

Also, can I addz u on XBOX? Only if you have a mic though >=(

Yea add me away!!! (got mic to)

I mean the new 360 comming out. The new smaller, quieter, more space 360. I don't know what it claled anywayz.

A 250 GB HDD, but the sheet thing is, its inside of the xbox and if you wanna transfer your old memory from a original 360 HDD you gotta get a HDD transfer unit or something like that.

But it has a new design, built in Wi-Fi, the controllers react to sound, it comes with Kinect, and looks out of this world!

Microsoft has also made USB HDD. All different amoutn of spaces...

BTW, gotta go off at 8:30pm (my time) So i can watch Good game, see if anything good is on it.

[/quote']

I mean the new 360 comming out. The new smaller, quieter, more space 360. I don't know what it claled anywayz.

A 250 GB HDD, but the s*** thing is, its inside of the xbox and if you wanna transfer your old memory from a original 360 HDD you gotta get a HDD transfer unit or something like that.

But it has a new design, built in Wi-Fi, the controllers react to sound, it comes with Kinect, and looks out of this world!

BTW, gotta go off at 8:30pm (my time) So i can watch Good game, see if anything good is on it.

Ohkay .....

I'll add you l8r.

What is Good Game?

A show on ABC of which two critics review newly released games. After reviewing the game, the give the game a rating out of "chickens". The higher the chick count, the better the game.

[/quote']

A 250 GB HDD, but the s*** thing is, its inside of the xbox and if you wanna transfer your old memory from a original 360 HDD you gotta get a HDD transfer unit or something like that.

Ohkay .....

I'll add you l8r.

What is Good Game?

A show on ABC of which two critics review newly released games. After reviewing the game' date=' the give the game a rating out of "chickens". The higher the chick count, the better the game.

[/quote']

10 points to Jecht!

Last night was about Split/second Velocity and some Mario game.

I do sometimes watch it, but the sheet counterpart is Good Game: Spawn Point. Its only got G-rated and PG-rated games.

[/quote']

Ohkay .....

I'll add you l8r.

What is Good Game?

A show on ABC of which two critics review newly released games. After reviewing the game' date=' the give the game a rating out of "chickens". The higher the chick count, the better the game.

[/quote']

10 points to Jecht!

Last night was about Split/second Velocity and some Mario game.

I do sometimes watch it, but the s*** counterpart is Good Game: Spawn Point. Its only got G-rated and PG-rated games.

They're not points. They're chickens ._.

Sounds like a good program.

It is. I don't watch it on TV though. I watch it on Youtube xD

I think it is som' date='ething like that. Question Time is funny as well.

[/quote']

Its a comedy program,

I watched it last night and it was funny.

Stephen asked a question about the parthanon or w/e and Alan Davis rekons, "Cos they are" then some other guy explained some other theories.

Gavin and Stacey is also good.

Archived