Elite Force Dragon Club - Please lock, New Thread been made!

Bassa

Something which I just thought of' date=' when searching members in the members list, maybe something where you can search through the amount of reps or amoung of points people have.

[/quote']

Iam pretty sure Pizza or YCMaker would think that wouldnt help the forum.

So do you mean that you have a search box and you write an amount of points, lets say, 4006. And then you hit "search"and it will say who has that many points?

No, if you look at the top right of the screen, it has member list. At the bottom where it has search by post count or registration date but im saying that it could also have amount of points for example. Click ascending or descending order and search. It would show all members in order that have the most or least amount of points. Same for reps.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something which I just thought of' date=' when searching members in the members list, maybe something where you can search through the amount of reps or amoung of points people have.

[/quote']

So do you mean that you have a search box and you write an amount of points, lets say, 4006. And then you hit "search"and it will say who has that many points?

No, if you look at the top right of the screen, it has member list. At the bottom where it has search by post count or registration date but im saying that it could also have amount of points for example. Click ascending or descending order and search. It would show all members in order that have the most or least amount of points. Same for reps.

But I think there is too many Users. Banned or Not-banned. And It might make YCM run slow.

OH' date=' OH, OH! I GOT ONEZ!

When searching for a member in the Members List, get rid of the auto-namer.

It pisses me off when I'm trying to look for someone and it automatically adds a random name thats somehow similar.

[/quote']

Yeah, Cos I was searching if a username i wanted was taken, and it kept showing randomz.

I was thinking of having Midnight Blaze, but I think it was randomated.

[/quote']

But I think there is too many Users. Banned or Not-banned. And It might make YCM run slow.

The member list option is already there, im just saying to add a different search option, shouldnt make YCM any slower.

OH' date=' OH, OH! I GOT ONEZ!

When searching for a member in the Members List, get rid of the auto-namer.

It pisses me off when I'm trying to look for someone and it automatically adds a random name thats somehow similar.

[/quote']

Yeah, that get on my effin nerves. I tried searching a member and it came up with some next name that had 0 posts and hadnt been online for over 2 years.

I will' date=' I may also suggest my other thing that I said as it is to do with the member list.

[/quote']

..... my idea D:

YCM will probably support that suggestion (not automatically giving you a random member's name).

And I hate the glitch too' date=' hopefully it doesn't reach a page

[/quote']

I vote that we make a new thread >(

I agree.

Let's ask Bassa about this.

BASSAAAAAAAAAAA' date=' CAN I HAZ NEW THREAD??

I will' date=' I may also suggest my other thing that I said as it is to do with the member list.

[/quote']

..... my idea D:

The first bit is, but I thought about doing this along time ago, you reminded me. The second bit is my idea.

... yeah ... rite .... >.>

@title: lNew thread? Why are we getting a new thread' date=' this one is perfectly fine.

[/quote']

This whole thread contains: Spam, Swearing, advertising(not that its bad) and some stuff that wouldnt be bad to make new.

And cos it will be new, maybe it will have a higher chance of being stickied.

Archived