Elite Force Dragon Club - Please lock, New Thread been made!

Bassa

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is summer where we are. You live in Austrailia dont you?

Yeah' date=' but it aint Summer, I think it either Autumn, Winter of Spring.

[/quote']

WINTER OF SPRING!? ARGH! BRAIN OVERLOAD!

It's Winter. We're the opposite of USA so if it's Summer there, it's Winter here ^^

I dont live in the USA. But it is summer though. Today is the hottest day of the year for UK according to the weather report earlier on, it is 31 degrees.

31 degrees is the hottest in the UK?

Hottest in my town, or country is about 43 i think. I think it is 45 in Copper Peady.

[/quote']

It's Winter. We're the opposite of USA so if it's Summer there, it's Winter here ^^

I dont live in the USA. But it is summer though. Today is the hottest day of the year for UK according to the weather report earlier on, it is 31 degrees.

Hottest in my town, or country is about 43 i think. I think it is 45 in Copper Peady.

Hottest so far this year. Before that it was 30 about a month ago. About this time of year, we usually have it between 20-25 degrees.

[/quote']

Hottest so far this year. Before that it was 30 about a month ago. About this time of year, we usually have it between 20-25 degrees.

I think earlier this year was 39 here...

Man that is hot' date=' I cant stand the weather at 31 degrees, let alone that hot. Hottest day in the UK was in 2003, it reached 38 degrees.

[/quote']

Well, when it is Summer or Spring it gets really hot here. Like really hot. But going mining is mad, cos its so cool down their. I was mining on Wednesday, well, actually helping my dad get some digger underground and then fix a pipe. It was cold that day, but it was warm in the mine.

I also found some opal, but I couldnt get it out cos it was in sandstone or something.

It only does it to make the text fit in the card' date=' I think.

[b']They should add the "Who is browsing each forum" back, although it isnt needed that much but I used it sometimes.[/b]

Yea I want it back. It annoyies me that I don't know who is looking at a certain thead... Not that I want to know who is...

*runs away before being questioned*

Something which I just thought of' date=' when searching members in the members list, maybe something where you can search through the amount of reps or amoung of points people have.

[/quote']

Iam pretty sure Pizza or YCMaker would think that wouldnt help the forum.

So do you mean that you have a search box and you write an amount of points, lets say, 4006. And then you hit "search"and it will say who has that many points?

Archived