{Lovely New Ragnarok Card}

[align=center]Hey all ^^ I know you havent seen any new ragnarok cards lately so heres a new one.

Ivenlina, Nature's Rainbow Princess

320638h.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 4 Plant-Type monsters with 1500 ATK or more you control from play. As long as you control this face-up card, you can Summon Plant-Type monsters into your unoccupied Spell and Trap Card Zones. Each time you Summon a Plant-Type monster this way, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Token" (Plant-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 600/DEF 600) to your field, and increasr your opponent's Life Points by 1000. "Rainbow Tokens" tokens cannot be used for a Tribute or Synchro Summon. As long as you control 1 "Rainbow Token", all Plant-Type monsters in your Spell and Trap Card Zones cannot be removed from the field by an opponent's card effect that specificly designates a target. Decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 600 each time a "Rainbow Token" is destroyed by battle.

I already gave my rate so no need to say it again ^^.[/align]

[spoiler=OCG Fix]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 4 Plant-Type monsters with 1500 ATK or more you control from play. As long as you control this face-up card, you can Summon Plant-Type monsters into your unoccupied Spell and Trap Card Zones. Each time you Summon a Plant-Type monster this way, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Token" (Plant-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 600/DEF 600) to your field, and increasr your opponent's Life Points by 1000. "Rainbow Tokens" tokens cannot be used for a Tribute or Synchro Summon. As long as you control 1 "Rainbow Token", all Plant-Type monsters in your Spell and Trap Card Zones cannot be removed from the field by an opponent's card effect that specificly designates a target. Decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 600 each time a "Rainbow Token" is destroyed by battle.

I expect you to use that...

The effect is ok, nothing truly special. It's almost overpowered, but you did some good tries at balancing it.

Guest JoshIcy

This is not your card LLD.

Please... I ask that you ask that Ragnarok post his own cards.

I won't purge this one. But try to avoid it in the future.

ragnarok, I'm not going to lie to you, but this is actually quite impressive. My only problem is that you didn't post this topic yourself.

[spoiler=Actual OCG Fix]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 4 Plant-Type monsters with 1500 ATK or more you control from play. As long as you control this face-up card, you can Summon Plant-Type monsters in your unoccupied Spell and Trap Card Zones. Each time you Summon a Plant-Type monster this way, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Token" (Plant-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 600/DEF 600) to your field, and increase your opponent's Life Points by 1000. "Rainbow Tokens" cannot be used for a Tribute Summon or Synchro Summon. As long as you control 1 "Rainbow Token", all Plant-Type monsters in your Spell and Trap Card Zones cannot be removed from the field by an opponent's card effect that specificly designates a target. Decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 600 each time a "Rainbow Token" is destroyed by battle.

great card^^

image is unique

9/10

some OCG errors^^

Yankeefan named the most

This

What? Nothing for mine? DX

I worked hard awn tat! lol

Srsly' date=' why doesn't Ragna. Post his own stuff?

[/quote']

Sorry Yankee. Yeah i agree with your comment too. How do you quote 2 posts? I haven't figured out how people do that yet.

great card^^

image is unique

9/10

some OCG errors^^

Yankeefan named the most

This

[/quote']

Sorry Yankee. Yeah i agree with your comment too. How do you quote 2 posts? I haven't figured out how people do that yet.

Quote a post that has a quote in it is the easiest way XD

great card^^

image is unique

9/10

some OCG errors^^

Yankeefan named the most

This

[/quote']

This is just a guess, but maybe he's trying to show that someone can be the top poster without posting your own topic? Really, it's actually kind of rude and lazy. Why waste someone else's time making a topic for you when you could easily make it yourself? Sure, there may be exceptions, but Custom Cards is not one of them.

Archived