Gx Tournament 2007!

Synchronized

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well well well. i guess sence im asked to. return i shall. sounded like yoda for a sec. >.<

Name: Wolf

Bio: 15 year have past sence wolf saved a child and gained his duel spirit sillva. then 10 years after that wolf made a school for gifted students. at this school he tradend kids to be the best of the best at dueling when a miss hap happend. wolf along with his students were teleported to another world. now he has returned but for what reason.

Deck: Advance Dark World

Duel Disk: Supreem King duel disk

Personality: Wolf has no pashents for weaklings. his lust for power is the only thing that drives him on word. he is cold and heartless and only shows emotions for those who bow at his feet.

The dueling system works like a fan-fic sort of. You decide what cards you play, and your opponent can counter. This DOESN'T mean you can use overpowered cards every turn though. If you do this, you will be banned from the rp, for one day.

Zaar, champion of the diamond city tournament entered through the doors, with a new deck and a new duel disk on his back. "So which one of those mortals is ready to lose" he said with a grin as he took a seat on a bench and waited for the others to come

Tyaro was walking around the city. He looked at his two Gx Medals, and smiled. He would have all the medals the tournament was over. That was because he was going to win it. Tyaro noticed a duelist sitting on a bench. Here was his first chance to get a medal.

"Say kid, wanna duel?"

Kira walked along the city street, looking for someone to duel. He looked around and saw a man sitting on a bench. "Hey you... you a competitor?" he asked the man. "Yeah. I'm Zaar, champion of the Diamond City" said Zaar as he stood up.

"Ha! you read my mind. Let's Duel" shouted Kira, as he set up his duel disk...

Wolf stood out side of the turnoment gates. his eyes danced around. taking in every detail of the area. he new his armour that he gained in the dark world looked funny compaired to what other ppl where wearing. (note he was wearing supreem king armor) sillva walked up behind him eating noodles.

"what are we doing here wolf" asked sillva finally after stuffing his face.

"finding some anwsers" wolf replied quickly taking a few step forward. sillva laughed a bit as wolf walked.

"dont u think u look funny after all u havent been back to the human world in a long time" sillva said befor taking a hug slurp of noodles. wolf gazed back at him and looked back forword.

"what ever" wolf said walking into the areana as sillva fallowed.

After everything he's been in, he decided to come back to another tournament for one last hurrah.

Kando Horando, calmly sitting on a bench, looked around at every single duelist passing by. The passing duelists looked at all the duels going on, like the duels were in cages. But Kando wasn't looking at the duels.......

He was looking at the duelists looking at the duels. In some cases, people like that were considered a bad omen. He then found his old friend Zaar, passing along, looking for somebody to duel.

OCC:I got the "cage" idea from the book "The Pigman", when, at a zoo, a boy was in the bat house, looking at all the people looking at the bats as if they were in cages.

"Little puke, you aren't worth my time" Zaar said as he put his hand into the back of his Necroface duel disk, "ill let you have the first move" he said as the duel disk started to move.

OOC: on duel rps steve, dont control my options, for now i gtg be back at 9

"If that's how you want it" said Kira and he turned his duel disk perpendicular to his body.

"My Turn. Draw!" Kira looks at his cards. "I place 2 cards face down on the field. Then I summon Black Ninja in Attack Mode [Dark-3-Warrior-1400/800], then I end my turn. Your move, "champ"". Kira looked all round and saw the crowd that was gathering around this duel...

**Hand: 4

Field: 1 Black Ninja (1400/800, ATK Mode), 2 Face-down cards (M/T Zone)**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Byakuya, I'm sorry for doing that. I won't do it again.

[align=center]"Those are some awesome cards! Check this monster out!"

Tyaro summoned a monster on his duel disk.

CantstaystillsCard.jpg

"Although your monster is awesome, it fails in comparison to Cantstaystill! However, this duel isn't about comparing cards. Attack with Glistening Orb!"[/align]

Archived