Gx Tournament 2007!

Synchronized

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ill make a very simpile move, Ill start by setting one monster face down, next ill activate my soul absorption and my gravekeepers servent, then ill set one card face down and end my turn" Zaar said as the necroface duel disk swifted and danced around

Kando lazily stooped around for the arena, looking tired, He was, he didn't sleep last night, and man, did it feel good to fall asleep on a nice comfortable bed. He could barely get up this morning, and for some reason, he didn't know why.

He looked around at all the duelists rushing around to find somebody to duel. He quietl muttered to himself.

"Heh, look at them all; running around like chickens with their heads cut off. They think finding a duelist the minute a tournament starts is so important, they're gonna die the next day if they don't."

Kando continued to walk around, expecting a duelist to ask him to duel any second.

"Heh, if they want to die, that can be arranged quite easily."

Kando's brown eyes, began to flash his evily golden pupils, then red, then gold, and back to brown.

His inner evil was stirring.......................

[align=center]Alastor took the duel disk off his back and pressed a

button. It activated, and split into 6 pieces.

"My draw."

He draw 6 cards.

"I'll place this in face-down defense, and then

activate Neo Factory X02!"

The field changed into an old factory with dust

everywhere and old, dead machines.

"And now, i'll activate it's effect"

Holds up Android Sniper, and it appears before him.

A claw moves in from around a corner in the factory,

and picks up the robot and carries him off.

"Now he goes back to my deck and I draw a card."

Draws 1 card and looks at his hand.

"That ends my turn."[/align]

Field: 1 facedown monster, neo factory X02

Hand: 4

86s3iaw.jpg8avffrb.jpg

"*sigh*, again? Listen, I have to meet up with a personal aquaintance of mine, and I have no time for pointless duels, besides, I only duel those experienced enough to match my caliber. I can tell, just by looking at you, you're not even close to matching my strength."

With that, he walked by him and continued over to Zaar and his duel.

"Next I activate my face down Ninja's Duplication Art to summon 2 more Black Ninja from my Deck. Next, I remove 1 card from the top of my Deck (by Macro Cosmos' effect) to attack with one of my Black Ninja. Just as a note you will take no damage from this battle". The warrior is destroyed by his attack. "And, just to cut you off before you start. When I have 3 Black Ninja on the field, all your destroyed monsters are sent to the bottom of your Deck, so no Life Point increase for you. Next, my other 2 Black Ninja attack your Directly" both ninja rush and slash him. "Thus you lose 2800 Life Points and I end my turn with another face down and now I send 2 Black Ninja back to my Deck"...

**Hand: 4

Field: 1 Black Ninja (1400/800), 2 cards Face Down (M/T)

LP: 3200**

Name:

Shamas

Bio:

Shamas was once a regular kid, not even interested in the game of Yugioh. His Favorite thing to do was play Football. One day while he was playing football, after he made a tackle on a Running Back, the whistle blew and a Offensive Lineman took a cheap shot and tackle his leg when he wasn't looking. He broke his leg, and was sent to the hospital. While at the hospital, he learned about the game of Yugioh through a video since there was nothing else on TV. He thought it looked fun to try, and he heard about Duel Academy having a Football team, so even if Yugioh wasn't fun he would still have football. But he enjoyed both. So Shamas took the test after his leg had healed and made it into the school. Shamas is very rich, so he bought as many cards as he could, letting him build many decks. Then he learned how to make decks efficiently from his cousins who are Pro Duelist. He is currently in Ra Yellow.

Deck:

Shamas Plays Various Decks. He has Different Back packs filled with decks. One deck that he plays often is his Monarch ver 2.0. They are basically a new set of Monarchs that he plays because his cousins put there heart and souls into making the deck for him. It has much sentimental value due to it being his first deck. Although it's not the exact build of the original, Shamas finds that it works better for his style.

Duel Disk (not required):

Pro Duelist Model ver. 2006, given to Duelists who have won the GX Tournament in past years. This is first year participating in one, but the duel disk is a present from his cousin Jake, who won the GX Tourney in 2006.

Personality:

Shamas is one of the coolest people you will ever meet. He's funny, nice to everybody, and is just overall a good person. Though, he can be mean when it comes to Football, but that's a good thing.

Shamas ran to the beach, as stood at the edge where the sand meet the water. He watched as the Sun slowly disappeared from the Horizon. He promised he would see it atleast once a month, because it was truly a beautiful sight to see. As Shamas walked around, he bumped into a kid. "Hey man, how ya doing?" Shamas asked happily. The kid smiled and purposed a duel, just for fun. Shamas kindly accepted and the fun began.

OCC: If the duel is just for fun, can we duel against guys we made up? If not then just ignore that stuff about bumping into a kid.

wolfs duel disk began to spin. as it began to slow down 5 card slot stop in front of him and a deck compartment popped out. Wolf drew 5 cards and looked at them. "hmmmmm" wolf said studying his hand. he reached down drawing 1 card from his deck. "sence u gave me honnor of going first ill start" he said pulling a card from his hand. "i set 1 card and end my turn" wolf said as sillva walked up to him.

"mmmmm" sillva said slurping up noodles. "mmyou mmknow you can mmmm play more mmmm" he said.

"Alright, fine if that is all you are going to do!"

Mike draws a card.

"First off, I don't like Traps that much so I summon my Pitch-Black Warwolf"

Pitch-BlackWarwolfRDS-EN-C.jpg

Suddenly, a dark werewolf type being appeared in front of Mike. And an erie mist surrounded the field.

"Now, Pitch-Black Warwolf attack his Life Points directly!"

"And with that I set 1 S/T and end my turn!"

LP-8000

Hand-4

Field- Pitch-Black Warwolf (ATK Position), Set S/T

Archived