Gx Tournament 2007!

Synchronized

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolf stood there as his goofy duel spirit finished his noodle bowl. wolf watched with intencity as the first cards where played.

"wolf" said sillva. "i hate to bother u but can i have some more noodles im still hungry". wolf looked back at him. sillva smilled largely "please!"

"get it ur self" wolf said foceing back on the duels. "it not like anyone can see u just walk up and steal some"

"poopoo head" sillva said walking away. he tried to avoid ppl as he walked finally getting to the food court. he stopped waiting in line like everyone else totally forgetting that no one can see him.

"Good. Summon Shadar Snake. Two cards facedown. End."

Shadar Snake

Dark

Fiend / Poiseness

Once per turn during your Main Phase,if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to a face-up DARK or EARTH monster on the field as an Equip Spell card, OR unequip the Poiseness equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack position. Depending on the attribute of the monster, this card uses the following effect:

-DARK: The equipped monster cannot attack.

-EARTH: The equipped monster is automaticly switched to Defense position. It stays this way untill this card is unequipped.

"Alright, my move now!" Said Evin as he drew 1 card.

"First off, I summon my Axe Wielder - Orc Berserker in ATK mode, then i activate my Face-Down card! Wielder's Legendary Force!"

Evin revealed his Trap card.

"During each of my turns, i can increase the ATK points of 1 monster on my side of the field that has 'blade wielder' or 'Axe wielder' in their name, so i choose Orc Berserker! he now has 2100 ATK points, enough to destroy your monster! Attack!"

Champ-WOB.jpgChamp-WLF.jpg

"Good. Summon Shadar Snake. Two cards facedown. End."

Shadar Snake

Dark

Fiend / Poiseness

Once per turn during your Main Phase' date='if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to a face-up DARK or EARTH monster on the field as an Equip Spell card, OR unequip the Poiseness equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack position. Depending on the attribute of the monster, this card uses the following effect:

-DARK: The equipped monster cannot attack.

-EARTH: The equipped monster is automaticly switched to Defense position. It stays this way untill this card is unequipped.

[/quote']

I'm dueling you right.

Finally sillva finally got up the the register and started looking at the menu. after a few secs he desided what he wanted. "ah yes ill take ur basic ramen with chicken..." as he spoke a oldly ask for the same thing interupting sillva.

"yes man that will be 5.30 please" said the lady at the register.

"hey what about me"! sillva yelled at the lady. "Hey Ms. jerk yeah" he said wlooping his arms around in anger. "comeone i know im a talking demon but dont i get some respect" sillva asked to the lady taking money. "hey old lady me he first" he said into the old ladys face. sillva stoob up and looked around for a bit. irony came over his face "... oh yeah" he said jump over the counter grabing a random noodle bowl.

Back at the dueling arena wolf stood there tapping his foot as he watched. he turned around and leand on the wall. he crossed his arms and stood there. "nothing really that impressive" wolf said talking to him self. wolf looked over and saw sillva comeing back with a big grin over his face. a boiling hot bowl of noodles in the other. "so i take it ur happy now" wolf said to his partner. sillva nooded unable to speak for his face was full. "dear god im glad noone here can see u" said wolf putting his hand up to his head.

Kando got annoyed hearing this kid challenging him to a duel.

"Are you serious? You want to challenge me?"

Kando was so close to activatign his duel disk, and unleashing his....................dark side.

"Bah, forget it. You're just a waste of my time. I'll just leave and come back later."

Kando got up from the bench and walked away, looking like he's sulking, when he really isn't...

Kando, irritated, calmly looks down, ready to punch somebody in the face, fists shaking wildly.

"No, I'm not scared, it's just a waste of time to duel an ameture. I only duel experienced duelists. Not that you would know anything about experience, anyway."

He continued walking.

Archived