OJAMASHIMASU! Your guide to Ojamas!

[i dueled DesCrow with my blackwings' date= and lost to his ojamas] ;)

Then you are a complete disgrace to all BW users.

not my fault My synchros failed me

you're using blackwings and your synchros failed you? You are a disgrace to all blackwing players

atleast i tried, god every one judges you based on one duel

but back to ojamas: ojama red can pretty much screw you over in a duel if the right cards are on the field

Have you ever heard of the Sirocco + Bora + Gale Move?

You can use Sirocco to boost up Bora to 5000 ATK, then use Swallow's nest to Swap Sirocco for another and use it's effect to boost Bora again to 10000 then use Delta crow to clear their S/T and atttack for game, and if they still live, Kalut their monster, or tune for DSF andshoot for game.

i only was able to do it 3 times, i was gonna attempt it against Descrow, but My Kalut woulda been the card i drew next turn after i lost [and i run three of kalut]

bleh....excuses...exuses...excuses...<,<

Anyway, Ground Collapse is decent in OjamaZ too.

Your post is highly unnecessary.

Actual, they aren't self-explanatory.

More than 75% of the people who run Ojamas just run all the cards together without any real synergy. BTW it's "Ojamas" not "Ojama's", they aren't possessing anything...

Seriously, if the ONLY thing you are going to do is insult then don't bother posting. I mean, constructive criticism is one thing, but this is ridiculous. Also, would you care to explain how it is awful? I'm sure there are cards here that people haven't thought of using with Ojamas, ALSO I'm sure that people who have NEVER played Ojamas before might now be interested and more knowledgeable to them.

Take your unnecessary bashing and gtfo my topic plz.

I am actually not suggesting to just run them all together.

If you look at each of them it says 0-#

Meaning 0 is completely viable.

When I get to the strategy, and deckbuild section, then you'll see which to run and in which deck.

Also, thank you for not knowing what you're talking about and contributing nothing.

Why are there so many people that even bother coming into/posting in this thread if that's all they're gonna do?

Your post is highly unnecessary.

Actual' date=' they aren't self-explanatory.[/quote']

"lol,nou!"

You can easily pick up the combos just by reading the necessary support. The only thing this offers that wouldn't be glaringly obvious on the first pass through of Ojama cards is to use Super Polymerization for Ojama King and Big March of Animals.

BTW it's "Ojamas" not "Ojama's"' date=' they aren't possessing anything...[/quote']

Lol, grammar nazi.

Seriously' date=' if the ONLY thing you are going to do is insult then don't bother posting. I mean, constructive criticism is one thing, but this is ridiculous. [/quote']

If you don't like you stupid topic getting any tough criticism and you're gonna act all butthurt the moment anyone calls you out on your terrible guide, maybe you shouldn't post a topic.

Also' date=' would you care to explain how it is awful? [/quote']

Introduction is unnecessary. People who are looking to duel don't need to know what Ojamas mean in order to play them. In the same way that you don't have to know Murmillo is a class of gladiator in order to play it.

Ojama Support is painfully obvious to anyone who's payed even the least bit of attention. Also, Ojama Trio is bad for an Ojama deck.

Supporting Monsters, half the card choices are bad, and the ones that aren't are either poorly explained or painfully obvious. Same applies for S/T section.

Staples section is obvious to anyone who's played the game competitively in the last month.

Everything else is incomplete.

I'm sure there are cards here that people haven't thought of using with Ojamas' date=' ALSO I'm sure that people who have NEVER played Ojamas before might now be interested and more knowledgeable to them.[/quote']

Prove it.

Take your unnecessary bashing and gtfo my topic plz.

Take your unnecessary guide and gtfo my YCM please.

Also' date=' would you care to explain how it is awful? [/quote']

Introduction is unnecessary. People who are looking to duel don't need to know what Ojamas mean in order to play them. In the same way that you don't have to know Murmillo is a class of gladiator in order to play it.

Ojama Support is painfully obvious to anyone who's payed even the least bit of attention. Also, Ojama Trio is bad for an Ojama deck.

Supporting Monsters, half the card choices are bad, and the ones that aren't are either poorly explained or painfully obvious. Same applies for S/T section.

Staples section is obvious to anyone who's played the game competitively in the last month.

Everything else is incomplete.

This is the only thing I'll respond to, as it is the only "point" I can see you trying to make.

Don't read the introduction, some people like trivia. - Your point = null and void.

Prove it, oh right, you can't. You're just making unbased assertions based on ONLY what you believe. Some people don't know all the Ojama support and they might not want to read through hundreds of cards for the right ones. Also, lol, Ojama Trio IS good for an Ojama Deck, depending on the build. You can activate it with ground collapse, or king or knight to lock down their field. You can use Super Polymer on it to get Ojama Knight, you can search it easily with blue to stop swarming, and discard it for Ojama country. Looks like you don't know Ojamas as well as you thought you did. I thought something like that would be "painfully obvious".

Care to explain which ones are bad? All have a place in different Ojama builds, and the ones who don't, that's why I put their DNRI low, so people know they aren't the best monster, even though they can be used and seem to fit.

Staples are universal, yes, HOWEVER, Ojamas don't require ALL the staples that other decks do, which is why I broke it into tiers, so that people can understand better.

And DERP it is incomplete, it's a work in progress.

Now look, don't bother posting again, seeing as how your entire purpose is to be a d*** and an internet tough guy. If you don't like it, then DON'T READ IT, simple as that. This is going to be a COMPLETE guide, not a half-assed one directed only at people who know the game 100%, a complete guide should include obvious things, especially if they are relevant. And don't say to GTFO "your" YCM, last time I checked you weren't a mod or admin, and you seem to hate this place and the people here anyways.

later.

Any further pointless discussion on these topics will be reported as spam and off-topic posting/flaming.

• 4 months later...

Archived