Spider Man 4, 5, and 6

Poseidon©

Spider Man 4 was announced 10 days ago, and they confirmed that Spider Man 5 and 6 were in works. So what do you expect to happen?

Spider Man 4 Release Date: 6 May 2011

Spider Man 5 Release Date: ?

Spider Man 6 Release Date: ?

CARNAGE FTW!

[spoiler=Fan made poster]2rvy135.jpg

[spoiler=Awesome sauce]2eyx6aw.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What will the do now have an enemy giant fly or something.

Or maybe some guy invents a device that turns everyone in the city into giant bugs. With big teeth. and lasers. or something

What? There are still plenty of legitimate Marvel villains that Spiderman can face. Making the villain be a giant fly would be stupid.

What will the do now have an enemy giant fly or something.

Or maybe some guy invents a device that turns everyone in the city into giant bugs. With big teeth. and lasers. or something

What? There are still plenty of legitimate Marvel villains that Spiderman can face. Making the villain be a giant fly would be stupid.

Why does that sound like a failed SHOOP DA WHOOP to me?

Anyways, I'm assuming that the new villain is Carnage, right? Are there more like how Spiderman 3? Or just him?

Carnage is debatable. Venom was incinerated in 3' date=' but you don't know what happened to the sample Connors had.

[/quote']

Maybe The Lizard? There wouldn't be any point to put him in the movie unless they're going to use him later.

My money is personally on Carnage and Lizard. As you mentioned, they wouldn't have thrown Doc Conners in the third movie unless they planned on using him later.

Possibly also Black Cat, since Felicia was introduced also.

Carnage is debatable. Venom was incinerated in 3' date=' but you don't know what happened to the sample Connors had.

[/quote']

Maybe The Lizard? There wouldn't be any point to put him in the movie unless they're going to use him later.

My money is personally on Carnage and Lizard. As you mentioned, they wouldn't have thrown Doc Conners in the third movie unless they planned on using him later.

I didn't see Felicia in any of the movies.

[/quote']

Was the blonde chick Parker was screwing around with in 3 not Felicia?

[/quote']

Was the blonde chick Parker was screwing around with in 3 not Felicia?

No, it wasn't.

It was 'Gwen' who was never in any of the comic books.

When 4 was confirmed about a year ago, it stated that Lizard would be included in the new trilogy, and Carnage would make some sort of an appearence.

Who's this "Lizard" you all speak of? I don't read any of the comics or anything' date=' so I wouldn't know.

[/quote']

Doc Conners (the one armed professor in 3) experimented on himself to try to regrow his missing limb. Long story short, he screws up, and now he occasionally morphs into a raging lizard man beast.

[align=center]

Lizard_bio.jpg

Just like this.[/align]

People keep telling me that 4 is going to have Carnage, and it probably will, but the same people keep saying that Scorpion should be in it.

Personally I would like them to Put in the Hob Goblin, Seeing as both the Green Goblin, and What ever you want to call his son in the movie, are both dead, but then again they should probably just wait about a 1 Movie before adding him.

Mysterio would be nice.

Maybe the should Just Forget about the Spider-Man Movies and Make a Marvel Civil War Movie, I mean Spider-Man new Villain being (Basically) Satan, the Parents of 8 year old kids would Love that..

Archived