Spider Man 4, 5, and 6

Poseidon©

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man' date=' I don't remember anything from Spiderman 3. Care to give me a picture of the one-armed doctor? I need a flashback.

[/quote']

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Curtis_Connors_(Earth-96283)

here's a wiki

OMFG. I ALWAYS KNEW THAT GUY WAS GOOD FOR NOTHING. OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!

I wonder if S.H.I.E.L.D will have anything to do with any of the movies...

From Ironman? I doubt it. They're already planning to somehow merge Ironman and The Incredible Hulk.

Carnage is debatable. Venom was incinerated in 3' date=' but you don't know what happened to the sample Connors had.

[/quote']

Maybe The Lizard? There wouldn't be any point to put him in the movie unless they're going to use him later.

My money is personally on Carnage and Lizard. As you mentioned, they wouldn't have thrown Doc Conners in the third movie unless they planned on using him later.

Possibly also Black Cat, since Felicia was introduced also.

Conners was in the first one if I'm not mistaken. Also Conners is a main character since he is close to Peter.

On topic of villain Venom + Carnage should be made of win. Even if it would be stupid, seeing Toxin also would be kind of cool.

Carnage is debatable. Venom was incinerated in 3' date=' but you don't know what happened to the sample Connors had.

[/quote']

Maybe The Lizard? There wouldn't be any point to put him in the movie unless they're going to use him later.

My money is personally on Carnage and Lizard. As you mentioned, they wouldn't have thrown Doc Conners in the third movie unless they planned on using him later.

Conners was in the first one if I'm not mistaken. Also Conners is a main character since he is close to Peter.

On topic of villain Venom + Carnage should be made of win. Even if it would be stupid, seeing Toxin also would be kind of cool.

Peter said 'Doc Connors fired me' but he never was actually shown on screen.

If Venom would make an appearence, I'd have my money on a team up between Spidey and Venom.

If I recall, Venom don't like Carnage very much.

[/quote']

Peter said 'Doc Connors fired me' but he never was actually shown on screen.

If Venom would make an appearence, I'd have my money on a team up between Spidey and Venom.

If I recall, Venom don't like Carnage very much.

I thought he made a short one. Meh, what ever

Yea, venom doesn't like carnage.

Carnage is Venom's son? I always thought that Carnage was a mutation of the symbiote created by S.H.I.E.L.D. I could be wrong. o.o

He still could be. Their are some many universe in comic books that they could have gone that route. Plus their is still the TV shows which also could change things up.

I hope they do a better job on Carnage than they did on Venom. I hope they do an overall better job on IV than they did on III.

Lol' date=' there hasn't been a six movie series since...Star Wars?

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

[/quote']

Harry Potter?

But yeah. Hope they do a good job. I loved Spiderman 3, so maybe the next few will be better.

I hope they do a better job on Carnage than they did on Venom. I hope they do an overall better job on IV than they did on III.

Lol' date=' there hasn't been a six movie series since...Star Wars?

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

[/quote']

Harry Potter?

But yeah. Hope they do a good job. I loved Spiderman 3, so maybe the next few will be better.

Harry Potter is going to have 8 movies, so no.

And Spiderman 3 was horrible compared to 2.

Archived