Spider Man 4, 5, and 6

Poseidon©

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carnage is Venom's son? I always thought that Carnage was a mutation of the symbiote created by S.H.I.E.L.D. I could be wrong. o.o

He still could be. Their are some many universe in comic books that they could have gone that route. Plus their is still the TV shows which also could change things up.

The most commonly accepted version is that the symbiotes produce asexually, and Carnage is the product of Venom. SHIELD does create another 6 symbiotes based on Venom/Carnage though. In Ultimate Spiderman, they changed it to where Carnage was a mutation between Peter's DNA, created by Doc Conners.

SHIELD appears in various Marvel comics, I don't think they belong to any single one. They are basically a task force that keeps track of mutants/super heroes. Marvel is planning an Avengers movie, using SHIELD to tie them all together (with Samuel L Jackson in a mother funking eye-patch, ftw. He signed like an 11 movie contract for this role).

Hope there will be a good movie' date=' it can be how many villains as they want, but I want the movie to be good

[/quote']

I'm really hoping that S3 taught them that overloading a movie with villains-who-aren't-really-villains doesn't work well. One villain, with a set up for the next movie's villain would be preferable.

wth is carnage he looks like a red venom and doppleganger looks like a four armed mix or spidey and venom' date=' and i heard a rumor that harry osborn returns highly doubt its true

[/quote']

carnage is venom's son.

seeing as how he was brought back in the comic, they could bring him back

Actually, Carnage was created when Cletus Cassidy (crazy serial killer guy) put on venom's suit. The parasite bonded w/ Cassidy, and now Cassidy can turn into Carnage even though he doesn't have the suit anymore. At least that's how it was in the Original Universe, Marvel changes the details from time to time [/nerdiness]

wth is carnage he looks like a red venom and doppleganger looks like a four armed mix or spidey and venom' date=' and i heard a rumor that harry osborn returns highly doubt its true

[/quote']

carnage is venom's son.

Actually, Carnage was created when Cletus Cassidy (crazy serial killer guy) put on venom's suit. The parasite bonded w/ Cassidy, and now Cassidy can turn into Carnage even though he doesn't have the suit anymore. At least that's how it was in the Original Universe, Marvel changes the details from time to time [/nerdiness]

But the demise of Eddie Brock and the Symbiote Suit in the 3rd movie blows that theory.

Hovever, if I recall, the Fantastic 4 played a part in the destruction of Carnage, and it might be interesting to see a crossover in a movie.

[/quote']

carnage is venom's son.

But the demise of Eddie Brock and the Symbiote Suit in the 3rd movie blows that theory.

Hovever, if I recall, the Fantastic 4 played a part in the destruction of Carnage, and it might be interesting to see a crossover in a movie.

Brock didn't die, did he? If Brock is still alive, the sample case from Conners will find its way back to him.

And as cerberus mentioned, Marvel has a good dozen origin stories for Carnage, so they can just pick a different one >_>

[/quote']

carnage is venom's son.

Brock didn't die, did he? If Brock is still alive, the sample case from Conners will find its way back to him.

And as cerberus mentioned, Marvel has a good dozen origin stories for Carnage, so they can just pick a different one >_>

FLASHBACK

Peter finds Harry's mecha surf board deal and picks up a bomb.

Brock wakes up.

Peter throws the bomb at the symbiote suit.

Brock: Peter...wha-what are you doing?

Brock jumps at the suit, the suit excepts him.

The bomb blows up and the suit is gone.

sounds like death to me...

[/quote']

carnage is venom's son.

FLASHBACK

Peter finds Harry's mecha surf board deal and picks up a bomb.

Brock wakes up.

Peter throws the bomb at the symbiote suit.

Brock: Peter...wha-what are you doing?

Brock jumps at the suit, the suit excepts him.

The bomb blows up and the suit is gone.

sounds like death to me...

Sorry, I repressed most of that movie, especially the Venom scenes. I just remembered up to the point of the separation.

Hope there will be a good movie' date=' it can be how many villains as they want, but I want the movie to be good

[/quote']

I'm really hoping that S3 taught them that overloading a movie with villains-who-aren't-really-villains doesn't work well. One villain, with a set up for the next movie's villain would be preferable.

absolutely

In light of Disney's buyout' date=' how do you think this will effect the production of these movies?

[/quote']

HANNAH funking MONTANNA PLAYING BLACK CAT D:

I was just thinking' date=' didn't Spider Man need Venom to beat Carnage? If Venom's dead then they wouldn't be able to use Carnage unless they're going to use another storyline.

[/quote']

I think they'll go with the Doc Connor's creating Carnage or S.H.I.E.L.D creating carnage theme.

Doc Connors has a little piece of the black suit in his lab.

Now' date=' here's another problem. What will happen to Mary Jane? She basically hates Peter now.

[/quote']

Meh, that's not a big issue. She'll get kidnapped at some point and be saved. And just wait until that Hydro stalker guy shows up. Then things get fun.

the thing i hated so much about spiderman 3 and Venom is that (Well the games and all) Made Venom extremely Weak and skinny like

Carnage OWNS all of them' date=' Even Spiderman.

Carnage could just turn his hand into an Axe and slice that spider in half

[/quote']

Yeah, I definitely did not like how they portrayed either the symbiote on its own, or Venom.

Now' date=' here's another problem. What will happen to Mary Jane? She basically hates Peter now.

[/quote']

Watch the last scene in Spider Man 3.

That sybolizes that Mary Jane no longer hates peter.

The last scene was definitely my favorite scene in that movie >_>

It was kind of full circle...they're back in the cemetery, only this time its for Harry.

Archived