New! Please read before you answer/ask any question here

Icy

Question

Guest JoshIcy

[align=center]

I've personally had enough with the constant posting of redundant and/or repetitive answers in the Questions & Help subforum.

From now on' date=' if you answer any question with an answer that is pretty much the same as any other answer before yours (i.e., you're not adding on and just basically re-answering and/or re-wording), it WILL be considered [u']SPAM[/u].

You may be warned by a moderator if you continue to do so.

[spoiler=Several Notes]This also applies if you post in a thread where the creator has already gotten a sufficient answer and/or has given their thanks for one.

If you ask your own question in somebody else's thread, this is considered hijacking, and will be considered spam, regardless of whether or not it is related.

If you post inside a thread that is already asking for a lock, regardless of what you write, it will be considered spam. Just don't post in it.

Obviously, the common rules of the forum apply: spamming, trolling, flaming, necro-bumping, etc.

These are self-explanatory; no exceptions.

[spoiler=And for those asking questions]Please, PLEASE, check if your question has already been answered before by looking at least until the end of the second page. Most of the questions asked in this subforum these days have already been answered before.

If you're confident that you cannot find your answer in the first two pages of this subforum, feel free to ask.

Once your question has been answered, it is common courtesy to give your thanks. These posts are not considered spam.

Please change the name of your thread to "LOCK," or something along those lines, if it has been answered.

If you do not know how, please Report your own thread instead, or state that you would like the thread to be locked.

[spoiler=For those who are willing to read a bit]Feel free to also look inside Tyrantking10's F.A.Q. thread by clicking here.

It is very specific and complicated; I will not blame you if you don't understand it and still post a thread asking a question that has already been answered there.

That's it for now. If there is anything else that needs to be changed or added on to this thread, any moderator(s) may do so.[/align]

• Answers 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The site isn't working for me. I need the yugioh cards that I made for a presentation for school. What happened?

Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker doesn't actually mail you the cards you make. They are only for preview purposes.

If you want it as a hard copy, you're going to need to print it out or go to a store that will do it for you.

oh yeah....... whats a booster pack?!

Oh yeah does THIS card look good?! iM dying to find out!!! if you respond with a good rspond, ill donate a point. no. two points!!!!!

427696.jpg[/img]

P.S i like DJ Slpash's song "Flying High".

NEWGROUNDS ROCKS. check it out:

my friend made this at school because he dosn't have the internet.... well he does he just doesn't have an e-mail adress.

here it is:427696.jpg[/img]

pretty crap huh?

I have a complaint whenever i make a yugioh card it always comes out on paper and not the real way of the yugioh cards i am just saying that they should make yugioh cards realistic so when we swap people they will swap you even though you made it

Printers use PAPER

Go here for a printing card tut:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-79197-post-1294610.html?highlight=Printing+cards#pid1294610

i need some serious help... i'm having a hard time putting a picture on my card that i'm making. is it that i'm only allowed to use a certain format of pictures? b/c I already tried JPEG & PNG. those didnt work.

If it's from this site's cardmaker, just click on the picture and it'll upload itself to imageshack.

If it's on Yugico, you'll have to upload manually to photobucket or tinypic.

If I haven't answered it yet pm me and explain the situation a bit better and maybe try to link me to the picture.

Well, this thread has already gotten over 280 views, which is a good sign.

A lot of the questions asked in this subforum so far have mentioned this thread or the things involved in one way or another.

It seems to be working, although slowly. Great.

Archived