New! Please read before you answer/ask any question here

Icy

Question

Guest JoshIcy

[align=center]

I've personally had enough with the constant posting of redundant and/or repetitive answers in the Questions & Help subforum.

From now on' date=' if you answer any question with an answer that is pretty much the same as any other answer before yours (i.e., you're not adding on and just basically re-answering and/or re-wording), it WILL be considered [u']SPAM[/u].

You may be warned by a moderator if you continue to do so.

[spoiler=Several Notes]This also applies if you post in a thread where the creator has already gotten a sufficient answer and/or has given their thanks for one.

If you ask your own question in somebody else's thread, this is considered hijacking, and will be considered spam, regardless of whether or not it is related.

If you post inside a thread that is already asking for a lock, regardless of what you write, it will be considered spam. Just don't post in it.

Obviously, the common rules of the forum apply: spamming, trolling, flaming, necro-bumping, etc.

These are self-explanatory; no exceptions.

[spoiler=And for those asking questions]Please, PLEASE, check if your question has already been answered before by looking at least until the end of the second page. Most of the questions asked in this subforum these days have already been answered before.

If you're confident that you cannot find your answer in the first two pages of this subforum, feel free to ask.

Once your question has been answered, it is common courtesy to give your thanks. These posts are not considered spam.

Please change the name of your thread to "LOCK," or something along those lines, if it has been answered.

If you do not know how, please Report your own thread instead, or state that you would like the thread to be locked.

[spoiler=For those who are willing to read a bit]Feel free to also look inside Tyrantking10's F.A.Q. thread by clicking here.

It is very specific and complicated; I will not blame you if you don't understand it and still post a thread asking a question that has already been answered there.

That's it for now. If there is anything else that needs to be changed or added on to this thread, any moderator(s) may do so.[/align]

• Answers 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, knowing that you probably don't know too much about how the YGO cards made here (let alone the computer itself) works, you should know that it's impossible for you to actually get the cards you make in the Card Maker unless you go to a professional printing store or find a printing press willing to make it for you. So before you blindly and obliviously make complaints, research how it actually WORKS first.

Unfortunatly' date=' most newbs don't read the rules until they've been warned and/or banned.[/center']

^this.

They notice anything they dont know' date=' blindly crash into the Q&H and post their threads. This won't be read by the biggest part of the users this thread is made for....:#

[/quote']

This thread will benefit those who do read it. For those that won't, well, they will get warned/banned, and that's their fault for being ignorant.

woh woh WOH! why didnt it ome up as a card. Hmmmmm.... lets try this again.

it shouldve worked this time if it did please answer my question Vampire lord! pleaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

628651274.jpg

it says "The One is the ultimate man. The One can control three of your opponents monsters for three turns.

i am wondering' date=' what the he** happened! all my pics are deleted!

how can i get them back!

[/quote']

It was removed from the June picture transfer. Although you may or may not have done it, it still didn't work.

Now next time, please make your own thread.

Will hosting created fan cards on a site like Tumblr be allowed if people like I have a Tumblr Blog, or should we stick to image hosting websites like imageshack or photobucket? I ask this because I show off some of the cards I create on my Tumblr Blog for fun after one of my old Vocaloid cards trended with popularity on Tumblr.

Archived