New! Please read before you answer/ask any question here

Icy

Question

Guest JoshIcy

[align=center]

I've personally had enough with the constant posting of redundant and/or repetitive answers in the Questions & Help subforum.

From now on' date=' if you answer any question with an answer that is pretty much the same as any other answer before yours (i.e., you're not adding on and just basically re-answering and/or re-wording), it WILL be considered [u']SPAM[/u].

You may be warned by a moderator if you continue to do so.

[spoiler=Several Notes]This also applies if you post in a thread where the creator has already gotten a sufficient answer and/or has given their thanks for one.

If you ask your own question in somebody else's thread, this is considered hijacking, and will be considered spam, regardless of whether or not it is related.

If you post inside a thread that is already asking for a lock, regardless of what you write, it will be considered spam. Just don't post in it.

Obviously, the common rules of the forum apply: spamming, trolling, flaming, necro-bumping, etc.

These are self-explanatory; no exceptions.

[spoiler=And for those asking questions]Please, PLEASE, check if your question has already been answered before by looking at least until the end of the second page. Most of the questions asked in this subforum these days have already been answered before.

If you're confident that you cannot find your answer in the first two pages of this subforum, feel free to ask.

Once your question has been answered, it is common courtesy to give your thanks. These posts are not considered spam.

Please change the name of your thread to "LOCK," or something along those lines, if it has been answered.

If you do not know how, please Report your own thread instead, or state that you would like the thread to be locked.

[spoiler=For those who are willing to read a bit]Feel free to also look inside Tyrantking10's F.A.Q. thread by clicking here.

It is very specific and complicated; I will not blame you if you don't understand it and still post a thread asking a question that has already been answered there.

That's it for now. If there is anything else that needs to be changed or added on to this thread, any moderator(s) may do so.[/align]

• Answers 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will hosting created fan cards on a site like Tumblr be allowed if people like I have a Tumblr Blog, or should we stick to image hosting websites like imageshack or photobucket? I ask this because I show off some of the cards I create on my Tumblr Blog for fun after one of my old Vocaloid cards trended with popularity on Tumblr.

If they come up clearly on the forums then I see no reason why not. Just make sure it'll actually appear before you make a topic.

If it doesn't work, just use a regular image hosting site like imgur or photobucket, or whatever.

I'm new to Yugiohcardmaker Can someone help me? How do i print a card. thank you. :)

How i can print my cards' date=' anyone know how to do it? thanks i will wait for your answer

[/quote']

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-79197.html

I want to make my own Forbidden/Limited Cards list. Is there a forum I can post it in? If so which one? I will await an answer.

You can post it under YGO TCG' date=' but as it is not official, it'll probably be locked anyway.

How do I post my cards on my posts?And also how do I make packs?

Once you have generated a preview of your card, simply click it and wait a moment. An code will appear under the card, which you can copy and paste into a post.

To make a booster pack, just look for a tutorial in the Tutorials subforum of Graphic Design.

HOW DO YOU post cards please i'll donate 1 point

Read above.

Guest PikaPerson01

WTF my topic got locked for no reason... it was just a new card i made. there was nothing bad or illegal on it or an explanation....

Help!!!

You gotta be a little more specific here. Which topic?

How do J do it????

... I assume you meant "How do I do it?"

Go to something like tinypic(dot)com, imageshack(dot)com or imgur(dot)com and... just upload it. After you do, copy and paste the Direct Link url and post it. <_<

Please read the suggestions pinned topics, before posting a question or suggestion relating to XYZ. Short of tracking down YCMaker and forcing him to add them there's little the mod team can currently do until they get access to the coding.

Wow..that's actually pretty random for this thread...Anyways,before you go start another thread for that question,below this is a link to a thread that I once posted asking how to earn points.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-138359.html

This is exactly what Icyblue wants us to do.Don't start another thread in the Questions section when there are already plenty of other threads already out there that will answer your question.

alright... I know this is going to be the single dumbest question you've been asked' date=' how do you attach your cards to your post?

[/quote']

You can, but you are extremely not suppposed to.

how do you get stars?

You get stars with the amount of posts you have. I cannot remember them off the top of my head right now' date=' so sorry.

Hey dudes! is there a way of getting your card that you made on card maker made... and sent to you??? lol

No.

what is spam? and how do u make a set?? (srry if these Q's has already been asked' date=' i looked through the first 2 pg. and didnt find it so i asked)

[/quote']

Spam is pointless annoying posts that are completely useless and dont help the topic at hand.

Archived