R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

That's a Spearow XD That's worse.

Mark a fail up for me.

As for your reps, giving those to you made me feel like Yumichika (11th squad fifth seat, ikkaku's friend) from Bleach talking about ugly numbers and all that.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XD Yumichika and Ugly numbers WTF? XD

I dislike him... Too fop-ish

Remember around the first time you see him? He talks about how three is the most beautiful number and he would be third chair but that is Ikkaku's chair and he wouldn't want to try and take it from him. But instead of four he settled on fifth seat because he views five a more beautiful number because it's like three. But he still would prefer three.

XD Yumichika and Ugly numbers WTF? XD

I dislike him... Too fop-ish

Remember around the first time you see him? He talks about how three is the most beautiful number and he would be third chair but that is Ikkaku's chair and he wouldn't want to try and take it from him. But instead of four he settled on fifth seat because he views five a more beautiful number because it's like three. But he still would prefer three.

Well, I like 3, 5, and 7 best XD Then anything even OR a multiple of 5. I'm OCD like that.

Well Andx I Pmed encaptuerer . . . DragonJLB' date=' due to being in the air force, ain't able to post as frequently as he'd LIKE too . . . as for Broken and Black's excuses- I've yet to hear

[/quote']

Just wanted to know if you were on it. It's not like I'm interacting with anyone but you right now but eventually I will have to have someone else around.

Let's see where to start.

Some sunburn on my upper body, upper legs and feet.

Left hand: index finger smashed with a hammer. two blood blisters formed and fixed up. middle finger burned with marshmellow cookers, no blisters.

Left foot: big toe burned with shovel tip after being used in fire. skin displaced, not after pain.

Right hand: thumb cut on car trunk when loading. smll cut no big deal. hangnail on middle finger, tender but no big deal.

Right foot: index toe, part of nail accidently pulled off while clipping. middle toe, small stab from fire wood. small cut formed.

That's it for injuries. Now for fun part.

Watched 2 of the 3 total boats sink into the lake we were at. 1 was a speed boat the other a sail boat. The third was also a speed boat, but I wasn't around. The one I saw was racing two other speed boats, caught air, slammed into its side, throwing both passangers into the lake. No injuries known. Boat recovered, took lots of damage. Sailboat recovered, no injuries, no damage.

Took jetski out multiple times, caught air plenty of times. Used a few tanks of gas by myself. Made multiple fires, safetly and huge, very nice. Slept perfectly fine, no bug bites, no interuptions. Ate well, cooked little and cleaned little.

Watched dad take a piece of fiberglass out of the back of the jetski. Didn't affect anything.

Only problem, lake was cold.

That about wraps up my trip.

>.> Our sun is made of simply Hydrogen and Helium being constantly broken apart and remade, or something, and so is powered by radioactivity, like our core, except more powerful, or something.

All I know is the Hydrogen and Helium part. Produces Helium, takes in Hydrogen. Or did I get that flipped around?

Oh, there are two types of plasma, there is the blood plasma, and the "not fit into any state of matter" plasma.

Oh, the star dies, but the energies don't. The stars then lose their power to hold these energies, and are let free.

The star became a black star, and the energies are released. No way would the break-up of a star like that be inserted into my scientifically unproved story of mine.

Archived