R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-_-.....i really don't like you...at all...seriously NOBODY had a problem with me in this club before. what is with you people and your "I Want To Rain On This Guy's Parade" attitude...you're a d*ck okay? a big fat stupid d*ck. Did i start crap with you? No. Did i start some smartass remark twords you? No. I ask that you just have the decency to keep your li'l sh*thead opinions to yourself.

FULL CAPLOCK FURY b****!!! =D

You know that doesn't work unless you actually are in all caps.

That's more of a flame rant TBH.

But whatever, maybe I'm nitpicking.

-_-.....i really don't like you...at all...seriously NOBODY had a problem with me in this club before. what is with you people and your "I Want To Rain On This Guy's Parade" attitude...you're a d*ck okay? a big fat stupid d*ck. Did i start crap with you? No. Did i start some smartass remark twords you? No. I ask that you just have the decency to keep your li'l sh*thead opinions to yourself.

FULL CAPLOCK FURY b****!!! =D

You deserve a rep.

Welcome back, Ninjew.

I dunno, I need another break from this club. I probably won't be here for the whole week, maybe pop on a few times, but I dunno.

[rant]

I hate New York, they give the most boring (and only) assesments in all of the United States. God, the Math Assesment, I fell asleep 3 times after I finished in the first few minutes, just thinking of how stupid New York must think we are.

2x+3=5. I mean, cmon, a 5th grader can do that no problem. Why the hell would you be shooting questions like that at us?

[/rant]

You gotta admit, though, some rappers are a lot more creative than others, and deserve more respect.

@Cephus

Not as bad as here in Texas.

"What is the square root of 1?"

'What is X in y=10x + 2 when y = 12?"

California's fail, supposedly 2nd worst in the nation, education system will top even that. For the high school exit exam, should be obvious what it means but it's a test you have to pass to graduate, a sophmore I know told me the final math question was: "n=11, what is -n?"

@Black: Will do.

@Ketodama: That was honestly quite good. You not only described your character well, but also the setting and the fight scenes. I got what was going on and reading your post wasn't a chore, that's a really good thing as there are some posts and RPers that are just a pain to have to read their posts. Accepted as far as I'm concerned.

@Andx

Those were the good questions.

I had a feeling

Writing TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills) prompt: Describe a time when you were happy.

Wow. I'd fail that on purpose just to spite them.

Last Math question: What is pi?

Answer should totally be: dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top (online definition)

Or more simply: A tasty desert that comes in many varieties.

Doesn't seem the other states are doing much better than California then. We had a writing prompt that said to talk about a good member of the community. Everyone BSed the perfect person and nobody was really marked down.

Eminem sucks' date=' as do all Rappers[/b'], and I can;t wait for the Zombie RP. Now, my App is fixed.

...GET OUT... NOW!!!

lol jk, but like all genres, Rap has it's ups and downs. Plus, its nice to listen to when the kid next to me plays his heavy metal too loud and I can hear it.

IDK how the zombie RP would turn out Broxret. They pop-up a lot (at least I think so), so it would depend on the plot.

Anyways, Jake! You never responded to my PM! Don't make me get angry Jake. You wouldn't like me when I get angry...

Well I wanted to know if you liked what I sent you via PM. If you are making changes or adding stuff or w/e, then great! But I didn't know since I assumed you would PM me back telling me if you were. But it's all good now!

And I might join Tamers, though when I first looked at it, it just didn't seem like my style. Srry. I'll check it out again though.

Edit: Well Broxret, It pretty much goes like this: Nexev banned almost all of Pikachu's Army since they were all GMing noobs. A bunch of people quit, and I can understand why, and now it's pretty much all the leaders/Co-leaders, who get more power than everyone else, bashing on each other. Basically, how everyone predicted it would go.

Archived