R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drink the blue vial to your left.

Dear Raoh doesn't realize the place is covered in hallucinogens, enough to make it hard to breathe oxygen.

If you take the antidote not only will you not be under it's influence but your body will be capable of transforming the halliconogens to oxygen when it is in your body.

Giving you an edge over the oxygen deprived Raoh.

Have fun.

Prince Broxret:So it seems i will have to enter the battle PERSONALLY...Very well...for the glory of my kingdom and for Freedom of RPers everywhere,,,i will be triumphant...Black...Jake...Proto...it is an honor to finally fight alongside you.

Yes' date=' because Ketodama is so powerful that he has FULL CAP LOCK FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.>

If it's ASSURED (DOUBLE CAP LOCK FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) then how is he not god modding?

[/quote']

I've RPed with Ketodama alot and there's something about his style that you can't escape an attack he's got lined up without seeming like YOU'RE godmodding. And at the same time he's technically not Godmodding even though you feel like he is. He's just a good writer and a BETTER strategist

FULL ON CAP LOCK FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it sounds like he is god modding just being sneaky about it.

No matter, I can just ban him.

Also please cut this out, it's really hard to make fun of you when you do it so well yourself.

Username: Ketodama

Your Characters: John Blackmoore, Rayge, project S.H.A.D.O.W., Nex Addo, Ayala, Terra, Ketodama, Horus the Hedgehog (Aka Horus the Black), "Old Man" Juggernaut the Wolf, Black Hound, probably a few more I can't remember...

[spoiler=A GOOD RP Sample:] The eight-foot tall Humanoid wolf paced back and forth in front of an empty, simple-wood throne. The throne was located in the central room of a Japanese-style palace, the walls of which were adorned with Tapestries depicting various battles throughout the history of his people. The wolf himself bore pitch black fur, the only exception to this rule being a geometric pattern of blood red diamonds down the right side of his face, a tribal pattern of the same color upon his muscular chest, and a red outline upon his three-foot bushy tail. In the center of this tail was a single red dot and around that dot a semi-circle. This was the Wolf-Emperor known as Ketodama. He was clothed in a manner that starkly contrasted the Japanese style of his palace. He wore a simple black leather Trench Coat which bore a pocket on either side where his hand/paws could easily reach them. Upon his back, a seven-foot scabbard gave testament to the size of the Katana within. His legs were covered by simple, black cloth pants that fit him comfortably. His feet were bare, allowing their wolven form to be seen easily.

Ketodama continued to pace back and forth in front of his throne, obviously concerned about something. While he was distracted, three beings completely shrouded in darkness were silently sneaking their way in along the ceiling. Soon they were directly above him, and dropped down to attack. Having sensed their coming, Ketodama exploded in what seemed to be a puff of smoke. A moment later, he re-formed just three meters behind them. As they turned to face him, the Shades saw that the fingers of his right hand were crackling with electricity. Only one was too slow to avoid the bolt of lightning that shot forth from his hand. It was consumed and reduced to ashes in an instant. The other two drew wicked blades as they leapt to the sides away from the shot. Now they rushed forward to attack him. Ketodama drew the seven-foot Katana from it's scabbard upon his back in a single fluid motion. Upon the blade, seven gems adorned the otherwise plain metal. These gems each glowed a different color, Red, Blue, Light Brown, Pale green, White, Black, and a deep Purple respectively. He caught the blade of the nearest shade upon the side of his Katana, before then flicking it upwards and sending the blade flying away from said shade. However, he was prevented from striking a finishing blow by the second shade which attempted to strike him from behind. Ketodama spun away from the shade, the Scabbard upon his back deflecting the blow. He then brought his blade around in an arc through the disarmed shade and towards the final one. The last Shade caught his blade upon it's own, even as they were both showered in blood from the halved corpse of it's counterpart. The shade aimed its right hand at Ketodama and unleashed tendrils of Shadow at the wolf. Ketodama merely grabbed the tendrils in his left hand, holding his blade with his right, and pulled HARD on them. This caught the shade off guard and it was pulled towards the Wolf Emperor off balance. Ketodama tossed his Katana into the air and drove his right hand through the Shade's throat, severing it's head with a single upward motion. As blood fountained from the severed neck, Ketodama's blade landed squarely in it's scabbard and slid perfectly into it once more. He shook the blood from his hands and sighed quietly, before moving to take a seat in his throne. Sitting down in the high-backed wooden chair with a sigh of relief.

"As much as I hate fighting...that was all the relaxation I needed."

-_-.....i really don't like you...at all...seriously NOBODY had a problem with me in this club before. what is with you people and your "I Want To Rain On This Guy's Parade" attitude...you're a d*ck okay? a big fat stupid d*ck. Did i start crap with you? No. Did i start some smartass remark twords you? No. I ask that you just have the decency to keep your li'l sh*thead opinions to yourself.

FULL CAPLOCK FURY jabroni!!! =D

Archived