New YCM Server

YCMaker

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes when I post' date=' my post goes through but I get sent to a white page >.<

Not a major problem but having to type go back to the home page (Card Maker) every 4 or 5 posts is annoying.

[/quote']

yup.

I had that many times. I usually just reload the URL.

ive been having a lot of errors uploading cards. it seems as if i change toa different screen while it suploading it says "error uploading card"

That's because you must re-click the card maker then upload, nothing really that big.

ok bigger problem than before.. icant send wanderly point this is what happens here is link and page writing

MyBBMyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:

1062 - Duplicate entry '32767' for key 1

Query:

INSERT INTO mybb_mypslogs (`recieveuid`,`recuser`,`senduid`,`senuser`,`reason`,`modaction`,`altmyps`,`dateline`) VALUES ('207112','wanderley','196000','~AuXiLiArY~','render but maybe prices r a little high but renders r good','don','145','1255577578'

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/myps.php

ive been having a lot of errors uploading cards. it seems as if i change toa different screen while it suploading it says "error uploading card"

That's because you must re-click the card maker then upload' date=' nothing really that big.

[/quote']

even that doesn't work for me. i have to save them then upload to TinyPic

Archived