.::THE KINGDOM HEARTS PROJECT::. 2 New Field Spell Cards Added! ((93/???)) Returned

Sora

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah mkay

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control no monsters. If this card is equiped with a "Keyblade" Equip Spell Card, you can add 1 "Donald Duck - Royal Magician of Disney Castle" or 1 "Goofy - Captain of the Royal Knights" from your Deck to your hand. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, you can place 1 Protect Counter on this card. (max. 3). This card gains 100 ATK for each Protect Counter on this card. As long as this card has 1 or more Protect Counters on it, your opponent cannot select another monster you control as an attack target. If this card is attacked with 2 Protect Counters on it, you can remove all Protect Counters on this card and destroy the attacking monster.

I'm not sure about bolded, and Sora seems a little OPd.

Nah I'm gonna keep to it, I really like the concept actually. It really isn't a no no, and if its possible, I can maybe convince a few people to do this concept too. It makes the card art more innovative. I dunno but thats just me. Also, I really want to keep the effect that ShadeZero and Mizuku Kagirinai left with their KH Sets. Great, Innovative, with some damn good pictures using Game Models. I'm following their footsteps. [/serious Moment] Lol just kidding xD.

Archived