.::THE KINGDOM HEARTS PROJECT::. 2 New Field Spell Cards Added! ((93/???)) Returned

Sora

LOL Prince, and Link, I only made Gunblade a Tuner because I wanted it to Tune with Leon to make Limit Break Leon. Also, the reason the Keyblades will be Union is because they return right back to Sora. And so, it seems like they trust him and will always come back or something.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Morpheous Erebos

If the monsters can be equipped, they are unions, and have the Union text. Otherwise they have to be an equip Spell card. That goes for all the weapons. There is more, but I just got up and I don't feel like looking for them yet.

Oh ok cool Kira, so does that mean since Embodiment of Apophis becomes a monster from a trap, that it needs to have a Vanilla Color or otherwise its has to be a Trap Card? Look at how it says its a monster, but still treated as a Trap Card, thats almost like Gunblade being treated as a Union YET still being treated as a Tuner.

2md4bcl.jpg

Guest Morpheous Erebos

It says in its card text it's treated as both... And they never can be treated as both a Tuner and a Union, makes for major cheating.

But, the fact that its a Union that can only equip to 1 kind of monster, and that is a "Leon" monster (I dunno lol.) And I even said its treated as both.. There isn't major cheating if it only equips to 1 kind of monster. This is Pop Culture, these cards I made aren't even meant for the real world.

Archived