.::THE KINGDOM HEARTS PROJECT::. 2 New Field Spell Cards Added! ((93/???)) Returned

Sora

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey.... i like your cards! uber awsome! umm... i'm new to yugioh card maker and i'm making the biggest kh card collection ever(i will try for it at least. i know its kinda naive to be new to this too huh?). anyway here's a reallllllyy stupid question: how do u post cards on the forum???? if i'm going to finish the collection i'm going to need to know that. by the way your pictures are off the chart (my pics for the cards suck so far...)!!!!!!!.

Anime, my pictures are original made. Using a picture, and rendering the character's model and pasting it on. To post cards Anime, you need to finish the card up. Then click on the card. Take a few seconds, and a code will appear at the bottom. Copy and paste that in your thread and you're set to go.

Lexaeus, Yeah yeah lol.

Guest Morpheous Erebos

Really, I try to avoid comments like this, but the OCG is terrible, the pics are meh, and the holos ruin a lot of them... 4/10

first off kingdom hearts is my favorite game series.......

this set is amazing 9.9/10

i would put a 10/10 but i the holo'ing.......not the best ive seen.. u should hav made them advanced holo'ed it would hav made the cards look so much better, but tahts just my opinion..

that and i dont like how the weapons are union's, i get that you wer trying to mix it upo and try sumtin new than the plain old equip cards but tahts also my opinion..

lastll.....U HAV TO MAKE MORE CARDZ!!! lol keep up the good work though ;]

@Anime: Thanks!

@Kira: Please point out OCG errors, thanks.

@Pr!Nc3: Thanks, but I made the Keyblade as a Union because unlike Cloud's Buster Sword, it returns to its owner, like how Sora can materialize it right back to him. So it felt to me, like another spirit inside of it, always trusting its owner and so, I made it a Union. But thanks.

Archived