Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I got a box of RGBT and a box of ANPR, and i think I made out pretty nicely.

Gottoms

Gardestrike

Chacu Callhua

Ancient Fairy Dragon

Koaki Meiru Drago

Koaki Meiru Crusader

Trident Dragion

Exploder Dragonwing

Turbo Rocket

Archfiend Zombie-Skull

Core Compression

Saber Slash

Immortal Ruler

Delta Crow - Anti Reverse

Reinforced Human Psychic Borg

Rockstone Warrior

I just pulled this with shiny stars and the earth symble is also shiny' date=' what kind of rare is this?

[img']http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d3/XX-SaberGottomsCT06-EN-ScR-LE.png[/img]

It's 1st Edition and it's writing looks like an ultra rare but slightly diffrent.

that is an ultimate rare. it is more rare than ultra

I just pulled this with shiny stars and the earth symble is also shiny' date=' what kind of rare is this?

[img']http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d3/XX-SaberGottomsCT06-EN-ScR-LE.png[/img]

It's 1st Edition and it's writing looks like an ultra rare but slightly diffrent.

that is an ultimate rare. it is more rare than ultra

Awesome :O

Ok' date=' I think Raging Battle might work. From what I've heard, the only good card in ANPR is Vayu =/

[/quote']

Looking at the list, I'm seeing Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua, a couple of the new Koa'ki Meirus, most notably Crusader, and Ghoulungulate, Shiny Black "C", Fishborg Gunner, XX-Sabers Faultroll, Regigura, Fullhelmknight, and Gottom, Ancient Forest, Future Visions, Solidarity, Skill Successor, Imperial Custom, Discord, Ancient Sacred Wyvern, Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord, White Night Dragon, Gaia Plate the Earth Giant, Gaap the Divine Soldier, Beast Machine King Barbaros Ür, Sauropod Brachion, Card Guard, Elemental Hero Gaia, and Kasha as valid additions to the game.

Archived