Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a Champion Pack and a Ancient Phropechy Pack at the Dutch Open yesterday.

Out of the Champion Pack I pulled a Rare Great Shogun Shien, Common Royal Opression and a common Vanity's Ruler, which is quite nice.

Ancient Phropechy had an Ultra Rare Cusillu and some X-Saber stuff. Vey underwelming in comparising to the Champion Pack.

I obtained the last half-price boosters in the store. I kept 2 for me and I sold the last one to a friend. I got a XX-Saber Fulhemknight. My friend want it for his 6sam deck but I don't want to trade it because I'm too pissed because he got that zombie skull synchro thingy in the pack I gave him.

My pulls sucks.

You can find something better in trash cans.

An when i get an UR or an higher rarity card' date=' it SUCKS.

I once got 1 UR Revived King Ha Des, and the next day, an ultimate Revived King Ha Des!

How the hell i can use it if i was looking for PZ (and i don´t have it)

[/quote']

Trade fodder?

OT:The best things I've pulled lately was XX-Saber Gottoms and XX-Saber Faultroll. =/

I obtained the last half-price boosters in the store. I kept 2 for me and I sold the last one to a friend. I got a XX-Saber Fulhemknight. My friend want it for his 6sam deck but I don't want to trade it because I'm too pissed because he got that zombie skull synchro thingy in the pack I gave him.

Archfiend Zombie-Skull? It's arguably the worst Synchro there is due to its ridiculous Summoning conditions for its Level. Fullhelmknight's just awesome.

Just recently got a Yugi Duelist pack and pulled an SR revised poly. The other notable cards were a rare Jack's Knight and a common Queen's Knight. (Only reason i think they're notable is because i wanna run a Lolyugi Knight deck and a Lolyugi synch deck.) I pulled an SR Zombie Goblin from the CRMS SE box. Nothing else notable from there. Today the best thing i pulled was a ScR SDDAM. T_T The Yusei pack gave me a battle mania, a turbo synchron and, a Turbo Warrior. Three cards i will NEVER use, at least i got 2 Jank Synchrons. I was at least hoping for a SR Stardust. Should've bought the f[:x]cking Crow tin, at least then i would've gotten a ScR Elphin, a few good boosters and some damn protectors.

Archived