Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The name is offset. That's how I got a Chaos Sorcerer named Strike Ninja.

Is my "offset" Koaki Meiru Gravirose worth more than a regular one' date=' or is it worth less?

[/quote']

depends on the player buying it. If they are a perfectionest they will bleh it and pay less. If it is a fun player or a collecting player they will ask more for it.

I was able to get 3 Celestias for a 1st Ed Shapesnatch. I don't know why though.

The name is offset. That's how I got a Chaos Sorcerer named Strike Ninja.

Is my "offset" Koaki Meiru Gravirose worth more than a regular one' date=' or is it worth less?

[/quote']

Only because it's Ultimate Rare.

People don't really care about off-centered names in my experience. They're the most common type of misprint.

What do you guys think is the best way to go when buying cards: buying the single card' date=' buying single packs, buying tins, or buying boxes? I want to hear from experienced players on this one... I've always bought single packs and tins and I have more luck in tins than anything =/

[/quote']

It really depends on how much money your willing to spend to get a certain card. You can either spend x amount on a single card OR you can spend x ammount on packs hoping to pull said card or trade material for it. Unless your lucky, you may end up spending more on packs then the single card.

Its the same situation with boxes. True, you are pretty much guarented a secret and a few ultimates, but whats to say they dont suck? In my first box of Light of Destruction, I pulled Angel 07 and a couple of crap rares.

Tins in my experience are usualy not a good deal. You pay $20 for what? 5 packs and a usualy bad secret? + You have even less chance of pulling something good in a tin then a box because your not guarented at least something.

Overall, buying the single card will usualy end up being cheaper in the long run. BUT, this dosent mean you should stop buying packs. Some of the best stuff Ive ever gotten I pulled. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you get screwed. Its all about the risks your willing to get the cards you need.

I pull great pulls. Ive only pulled like 6 DADs, and a sheet load of other great pulls. Most recently Ive bought 1 gold series one in Cali and pulled Crush DMoC and Mirror Force, I bought a LODT special edition as the only pack I bought since moving to PA and pulled an Ultra and an Ulti Destiny End and a misprint JD with the name saying its The Fool (The full Arcana Force name)

I pull great pulls. Ive only pulled like 6 DADs' date=' and a s*** load of other great pulls. Most recently Ive bought 1 gold series one in Cali and pulled Crush DMoC and Mirror Force, I bought a LODT special edition as the only pack I bought since moving to PA and pulled an Ultra and an Ulti Destiny End and a misprint JD with the name saying its The Fool (The full Arcana Force name)

[/quote']

Tragoedia Gadgets were bad when Trago was released and became even worse when Gale was limited so I don't know what you are talking about.

Unless you mean normal anti-meta gadgets with splashed Trago.

Pics please, and what part of PA neighbor?

I won a Power tool tin at locals' date=' got

Arcanite Magician /Assault Mode

Grave of the Super Ancient Organisms

Blackwing-Vayu the Emblem of Honor

=3

[/quote']

My tin pulls aren't ever good...

Also, I've pulled like 5 Grave of the Super Ancient Organism, 3 of them Ultimate.

You know what I don't get? How every time I buy a tin, my packs are full of crap, but when I buy Special Editions I get URs. Best card from last tin = Izangi. Best card from last SE= Arcanite Magician Assault Mode, and the Assault Mode Activate I'd been dying to pull.

Archived