Did I get ripped off? (OFFICIAL TRADE TOPIC)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont make porsworn' date=' you will NEVER win anything unless you run proper lightsworn so get $800 or sell your ls stuff and make glads :D

so ask for glad stuff =3

[/quote']

Define poorsworn.

Lightsworn runs just fine without JD. It's still better to have it, but he certainly isn't the sole win-condition.

Regardless, though, Honest has uses in decks besides Lightsworn.

And Mirror Force is more like 10 bucks. Maybe not even.

Poorsworn is basically Celestia, Ryko, Honest(s). It's missing "Light"sworn Cards like ChargeOTLB and Judgment Dragon.

A cheaper and still effective version of Lightsworn.

dont make porsworn' date=' you will NEVER win anything unless you run proper lightsworn so get $800 or sell your ls stuff and make glads :D

so ask for glad stuff =3

[/quote']

Define poorsworn.

Lightsworn runs just fine without JD. It's still better to have it, but he certainly isn't the sole win-condition.

Regardless, though, Honest has uses in decks besides Lightsworn.

And Mirror Force is more like 10 bucks. Maybe not even.

Poorsworn is basically Celestia, Ryko, Honest(s). It's missing "Light"sworn Cards like ChargeOTLB and Judgment Dragon.

A cheaper and still effective version of Lightsworn.

Wait, you don't have Lyla, Lumina, etc.?

And @tonis: Go back and reread my post. Judgment Dragon IS STILL WORTH IT because the lucksacks that result are common enough. And win condition = method by which you win. Lightsworn win just fine by the exact same method without JD. They just don't clear the field first. If you'll notice, competitive Lightsworn wins quite often without even drawing into a JD or Beckoning. How do you think this is managed?

Don't really think that' date=' just envious =P

@ton,TDO,Darkest

Proper LS with Charge, JD and Honest is like $550 if you buy it all separately on ebay.

Mirror force is 15 MIN on ebay, and usually gets up to 20, not including shipping.

[/quote']

Ebay doesn't matter for certain old cards like Mirror Force. I can pick one up around here for 5 bucks tops. Most other locals they circulate cheaply too. Thus why I said 10 bucks.

Archived