Did I get ripped off? (OFFICIAL TRADE TOPIC)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At my locals' date=' I've seen people sell Calibers for 40, Store owner does 45, On Pojo they go for 50. Ive seen Whirlwinds go for 25. Shop Owner does 30.

[/quote']

Point is, Whirlwind's also a common, so just getting the holo for the sake of it being holo's kinda, not so great, and I'm seeing it at $15 bid and $20 buy on eBay. Doomcal's about $40 bid and $60 buy. Doomcal's got a slight edge on value, but if you need the Whirlwinds it's pretty even. About a $10 to $15 loss for you though value-wise.

I have some cards that i wanted to sell so i checked on yugico what they are worth and ive got some quite valuable cards but i dont want to sell them on ebay cus nobody buys cards in england on ebay for real money and my local shop dosen't buy cards.

these are the cards and values

GLAS-EN090 secret rare £81.00 1st Edition

PTDN-EN098 secret rare £29.80 1st Edition

FOTB-EN045 ultimate rare £19.00 1st Edition

They are all good condition but used so probably wouldn't sell for full price but does anyone know where i could sell them?

AND NO IM NOT TRYING TO TRADE WITH YOU

I have some cards that i wanted to sell so i checked on yugico what they are worth and ive got some quite valuable cards but i dont want to sell them on ebay cus nobody buys cards in england on ebay for real money and my local shop dosen't buy cards.

They are all good condition but used so probably wouldn't sell for full price but does anyone know where i could sell them?

eBay. Oh, and YugiCo's into ridiculous overpricing. Use Trollandtoad for more realistic values.

eBay. Oh' date=' and YugiCo's into ridiculous overpricing. Use Trollandtoad for more realistic values.

[/quote']

No, Rip them up.

Hobby League Fissure for Hobby League Heavy Storm.

I traded my Gold Dark Armed for 2 Thunder King.

Was my trade justified? I mean Gold Dark Armed is 30 over here, along with Thunder King being at 20, so I got 10 dollars out of the trade. Plus Gold Dark Armed is easy to pick up not so much as 2 Thunder Kings because everybody is looking for them. But that was my only Dark Armed, and I'm low on money and tradeables, so I'm stuck on looking for a Dark Armed.

Archived