Did I get ripped off? (OFFICIAL TRADE TOPIC)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let's see...

Everything I received today was Mint-Near Mint condition:

My Hyper Psychic Blaster for his Five-Headed Dragon, which I later sold today for $15.

My Ultimate Rare Chthonian Emperor Dragon for his Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (which I will sell for $20), a Rare Psychic Lifetrancer, Common Vanguard of the Dragon, and Common The White Stone of Legend.

My Ultimate Rare Ancient Sacred Wyvern for his Ultra rare Trident Dragion.

My Ultimate Rare Arcana Force XXI - The World for his X-Saber Urbellum.

My beat-up commons for his mint Threatening Roar, Revival Gift, The White Stone of Legend, and Magna Drago.

And I'm selling my "Good condition" Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End for $25.

Thoughts?

My:Dark magician

His:honest(ghost)

No lie he doesn't know how to play

XD

Wow... Sell quick! Quick! XD Friggin' awesome trade... How old is he? 5?

Don't sell, Keep. You'll never find it again. Its not like you went out your way for it or anything.

Any way...

My

Blackwing Armor Master (Ebay Average completed listing: $25)

His

Ultimate PSZ (Ebay average completed Listing: $35)

Ultimate Ancient Sacred Wyvren (Ebay average completed Listing: $7)

Not bad eh? Considering I have 2 Blackwing Armor Master and no BW deck. XP

So let's see...

My Hyper Psychic Blaster for his Five-Headed Dragon' date=' which I later sold today for $15.

My Ultimate Rare Chthonian Emperor Dragon for his Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (which I will sell for $20), a Rare Psychic Lifetrancer, Common Vanguard of the Dragon, and Common The White Stone of Legend.

My beat-up commons for his mint Threatening Roar, Revival Gift, The White Stone of Legend, and Magna Drago.

And I'm selling my "Good condition" Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End for $25.

Thoughts?

[/quote']

No comments? =/

So let's see...

My Hyper Psychic Blaster for his Five-Headed Dragon' date=' which I later sold today for $15.

Thoughts?

[/quote']

Terrible trades

No comments? =/

So let's see...

Thoughts?

[/quote']

Terrible trades

No comments? =/

For who?

Traded

My:

x2 Fossil Dyna

x1 Thunder King

x1 Gaia Plate Earth Giant (Ultimate)

His:

Elemental Hero Gaia

x2 Faultroll

Toy Magician

I don't know how Hot Sabers will actually get this format (or any format). Gaia will be hot' date=' just wait and see. Um, I'd say he got the better deal with Thunder king. But that's just How I value the cards playability.

My: Ghost Destiny End Dragoon + Rare Super Poly

His: Burn Deck, Dark Ruler Ha Des and some other stuff

Win?

You got a deck for a flop (Because there is no such thing as a ghost Destiny End Dragoon). If that's not win, IDK what is.

inb4peoplelyingabouttrades

Traded

My:

x2 Fossil Dyna

x1 Thunder King

His:

Elemental Hero Gaia

x2 Faultroll

Toy Magician

I don't know how Hot Sabers will actually get this format (or any format). Gaia will be hot' date=' just wait and see. Um, I'd say he got the better deal with Thunder king. But that's just How I value the cards playability.

My: Ghost Destiny End Dragoon + Rare Super Poly

His: Burn Deck, Dark Ruler Ha Des and some other stuff

Win?

You got a deck for a flop (Because there is no such thing as a ghost Destiny End Dragoon). If that's not win, IDK what is.

inb4peoplelyingabouttrades

When i say ghost i mean ghost rare

another awesome trade

My: Tin Rainbow Dragon + Parallel Rare Water Dragon (He came in a blister pack and i dunno how he was parallel before duel terminal even had a promo release, also didn't have DUEL TERMINAL where the edition would've been. Misprint? IDK)

His: Utra Rare Skull Archfiend of Lightning, F.G.D, Magic Cylinder (It was super and for teh lulz.), other Super and Ultra Stuff

EDIT: WaDra was a mattel action figure promo, dunno what he was doing in a blister

Traded

My:

x2 Fossil Dyna

x1 Thunder King

His:

Elemental Hero Gaia

x2 Faultroll

Toy Magician

he most certainly got the better deal

you swapped 4 playable cards 3 of which hard to get' date=' for 2 not hard to get supers and jank

2 Ghost Rare BRD's for:

2x DAD

2x Krebons

10x Random BW's

4x Random Koaki-Meirus

1x Honest

Yes, the guy I traded with was beyond stupid. Beyond idiotic too.

very nice trade

Archived