Fake Type Knights, Always Accepting!

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's just plain childish. They need to get over themselves. They should be glad that I'm not a General' date=' cause if I was spammed or flammed by them, they would be negged so fast that there entire thread will be glowin' red.

[/quote']

Hollow, of course what they're doing is childish. their being led by a 10-year-old who is as narrow-minded and self-centered as its possible to be.

lol. true' date=' but timmy comes close.

[/quote']

Horseshoes and hand grenades.

why?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-165050.html

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-165065.html

my two latest 1 on 1's. Plz vote.If u do' date=' uu get cake... not really, but.. vote anywayz!

Also, what's the news on timmy? I heard that the democracy is slowly falling apart. (figures)

[/quote']

From what I can see you correct in assuming that the democracy is falling apart. I think timmy's still trying to run the show. This makes me wonder if the FTKs are a democracy? I don't think so.

Yep. And that's why the hirearchy system should never have fallen. It works. Well, actually, it only works when the leader is good. So ours works.

BTW, creator. I'm still trying to find out who the mom is. Bagon says he thinks it's DMG. I have no idea who could it be, but I doubt it's DMG. Beats me. What do you think?

Well, it's little concern of mine, considering I don't have to take care of the children, cause my sprites are doing all the hard work.

Field Sprite - That's it! I'm tired looking after that... demon child!

Forest Sprite -It's not a demon child, it's just... somewhat misunderstood

Field Sprite - Misunderstood? I got tied around a pole that was on fire! I quit this babysitting!

Forest Sprite - I guess I will too... I'm tired...

Okay, now it's of my concern, cause I do not ant to look after kids. Especially not twins.

somebody fill me in plz oh and happy halloween

Happy haloween chase.

What happened is this

Creator found the mother of the twins now under my care, but she ran away.

My sprites quit babysitting, so I'm worried now, cause I have to look after two children.

Oh, and the RP slowed down good. After the exodia incident.

Fine...

Hey, you, child 1 and child 2, stop messin with creators thhings, or I will lock you in a dark room for a day with little food.

Child 1 - make us!

Child 2 -We're not gonna stop, you bufoon.

That's it...

several minutes later...

There, they won't be bothering us for at least 24 hours.

aMen oh and hello hollowblade (hes here) man i just thought of this its halloween so that means FLAMING JACK O LANTERN DODGEBALL!!!

why?

Musical

ive got a godd feeling in y gut that that is a spam post there needs to be a way to stop tis spamming and a way to fix my frikin m key

if anyone can find me a pic of two guys dueling plz pm it to me

Archived