Fake Type Knights, Always Accepting!

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

I saw them and I knew instantly that those are the Guren and the Lancelot. (I liked Code Geass) The pics were blurry and the effects were terribly oped. However I can see some edits for these cards. The pics need to be changed the effect can remain the same yet in some way or another make the effects balanced. Reduce the ATK and DEF of both. It wouldn't be terribly difficult.

lol

I saw them and I knew instantly that those are the Guren and the Lancelot. (I liked Code Geass) The pics were blurry and the effects were terribly oped. However I can see some edits for these cards. The pics need to be changed the effect can remain the same yet in some way or another make the effects balanced. Reduce the ATK and DEF of both. It wouldn't be terribly difficult.

youd be surprised how hard it was to find usable pics for those and the infinitys are so powerful because A.they eat up your hand and without cards in your hand the effects are negated B. they can be very difficult to sumon and very difficult to keep on the field and i like cde geass again i could ake them alot better but i dont feel like per say "digging up a buried chest"

Kekeke... I saw at the Rebel's HQ... I have posted teh quote from there to here. DMG found this... Maybe she found it herself.

Who careswho found it? Most importantly' date=' we caught them red-handed.

[/quote']

Wha? I don't understand what you are saying.

NVM what I said. As long as you know DMG caught Timmy red-handed. Evil Timmy.

Archived