Fake Type Knights, Always Accepting!

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silly peoples are lost without your good old dragon summoner to love and get ruled over.

Anyways I thought a little bit about another card to make and well I came up with two of the guys I used in that little battle.

98750j.jpg

98750v.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of Fake Type Knight - Kurashi. This monster cannot attack. When a monster on your opponents side of the field attacks you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the attack. During your Main Phase 1 you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on the field. This card loses 100 ATK each time it uses this effect. if this card reaches 2500 ATK this card is a normal monster as long as its Face-up on the field.

I like these cards a lot. Especially Ultima. It looks so cool.

But did you Copyright the ship with ©?

I got 2 of em on it!

Kekeke... I saw at the Rebel's HQ... I have posted teh quote from there to here. DMG found this... Maybe she found it herself.

Who careswho found it? Most importantly' date=' we caught them red-handed.

[/quote']

Wha? I don't understand what you are saying.

Ultima is denied! There is only one Ultima and that is my Ship!

*brutally pwns The Dragon Ultima and roundhose kicks Kurashi*

If the name ultima is being called for Copyright I've had that name as my username for a few sites so I can copyright. Also that's an official Japanese word meaning ultimate in english. I'm not copyrighting muahahaha. Also I think people can tell the difference between a dragon called ultima and a Spaceship.

If the name ultima is being called for Copyright I've had that name as my username for a few sites so I can copyright. Also that's an official Japanese word meaning ultimate in english. I'm not copyrighting muahahaha. Also I think people can tell the difference between a dragon called ultima and a Spaceship.

I know what the word Ultima is and where it came from. I was kidding, the card is fine.

I know what the word Ultima is and where it came from. I was kidding' date=' the card is fine.

[/quote']

Yea I know. I just wanted to make you worried and now I made you mad. lol.

Chase calm down' date=' he didn't know.....SOMEONE RESTRAIN HIM NOW!

[/quote']

restrain which one *multiplies x1,000,000,000* i hate it when ppltry to copy my archetype its so unoriginal wow i gone for three hours and the page count only moves forward a measly1 that is sad

Aren't you copying the infinity arch-type???? Plus Ultima has nothing to do with any infinity Archtype. Infinity isn't even apart of its arch type. Heck It doesn't even have an archtype.

Archived