Fake Type Knights, Always Accepting!

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every enemy listed above me i can take out at once nw ima chrgan mah splaza!!

Do you think you can kill a man who gave up his humanity just for power? Not to mention he's the ultimate demon. When he died' date=' he chose to go to purgatory, which meant for him, being chopped into tiny peices and still feel the pain, while enduring torture for 10,000 years.

[/quote']

ive been through worse im a vampire and i was forced to remain within 1 mile of the sun for a century do u have any idea how much that hurts plus im a vampire i can kill anything and the fact that im chase so therefore i win by default

Whew!

ok' date=' guys, while catching up on the workings of the FTK, I came across spam from puppy, and talk of you guys (or at least pup) formulating a flame war.[hr']

ok i am assembling the elite force consisting of: 1 Majortim 2 Milk-Chan 3 Kotaro 4 Pikachu 5 X-31 fighter you have been chosen because you are the best' date=' now go out and start spamming![hr']

we are better card makers smarter and we have lots of powerful members

care to explain what this is about?

Although my name is there, doesnt mean I will take part in it.

At least there will be less... Less doesn't mean one, though.

*Read previous posts*

Hmm, Useless fight, serious talk about members well-known, again with stupid fights that could easy be moved to the RP, No sense talk, again with fights, now I think its starting something serious...

But I will keep from the famous thing... Well, I don't know if I could be considered "Famous" but I think I'm well-know in AoC section.

Archived