Amazing Contest's Cards Set [127/???] Hell Claw Sniper Barak added!! Enter, rate and enjoy:)

gustavosuarez

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Each time that you take Battle Damage for a battle that involves a Thunder-Type monster, you can remove 1 Thunder-Type monster from your Graveyard to halve the damage that you take and inflict damage x the ATK of the removed monster." <-----this is the only flaw in the new card

you forgot to say WHO you're inflicting the damage to. Yes we know it's to your opponent, but you have to say it

9.8/10

only one thing I'd change in the newest card:

"If you do, the Summoned monster ATK becomes 0 and its effect(s) are negated. Destroy the Summoned monster during the end Phase of this turn." <---if it's going to last on the field for only 1 turn, I see no reason why it should remain a 0 atk weakling.

Either give it 0 atk but keep its effects then destroy it during the End Phase, or allow it to keep its atk power but lose its effects, then allow it to stay on the field

BOTH drawbacks are just a little too much on the UPed end

8.9/10

i put that uped drawback becuase i only try to use the summoned card how a combo with it own effect or a tribute for a tribute summon or synchro summon:) i dont want to use it effect, because that do it oped:) thanks for the rate:)

Savage Albino Naga Goddess added to Effect Monsters:) enjoy it;)

Archived