Metroid Movie...

Cloister

I read in GameReactor that a Metroid Movie is about to come' date=' but I'm not sure

Could be pretty cool... What do you think?

[/quote']

Movie based on video game=bad

Movie based on beloved video game franchise=worse

The only thing that would make it worse is if Uwe Boll got involved.

I read in GameReactor that a Metroid Movie is about to come' date=' but I'm not sure

[/quote']

The only thing that would make it worse is if Uwe Boll got involved.

If he tryed to people will try to kill me.

Of all the games to base a movie one this one CAN turn out good. Sadly the odds are against it.

[/quote']

The only thing that would make it worse is if Uwe Boll and Michael Bay got involved.

God help us all.

Since Metroid was originally adapted from a manga (or vice versa?)' date=' it means it actually has a coherent storyline. It could possibly work.

It probably [i']wouldn't[/i] work, just because Hollywood is incompetent. But it has the potential, at least.

The manga was based on the video games.

[/quote']

The only thing that would make it worse is if Uwe Boll and Michael Bay got involved.

God help us all.

Since Metroid was originally adapted from a manga (or vice versa?)' date=' it means it actually has a coherent storyline. It could possibly work.

It probably [i']wouldn't[/i] work, just because Hollywood is incompetent. But it has the potential, at least.

The manga was based on the video games.

Ya mean like he is in the Nightmare on Elm Street movie?

Cgi-yes

IF THEY DO LIVE ACTION

they BETTER choose an unknown actress, that LOOKS like samus, NOT SOME FDNKSAMD CELEBRITY!

I swear upon all that is holy, if Angelina Jolie plays samus, I will KILL myself, and send the tape to all major news networks...somehow...

Cgi-yes

IF THEY DO LIVE ACTION

they BETTER choose an unknown actress' date=' that LOOKS like samus, NOT SOME FDNKSAMD CELEBRITY!

I swear upon all that is holy, if Angelina Jolie plays samus, I will KILL myself, and send the tape to all major news networks...somehow...

[/quote']

lol, I'm pretty sure Hollywood has some sort of contract with Jolie that guarantees her all strong independent fighter/killer-type female roles in all big budget Hollywood movies.

Archived