Altαir Posted October 2, 2009 Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 Got it. Edited. Again. As a PNG. JPG don't work...? My computer accused it of having an invalid Bitmap. So I just changed the bitmap to bmp. Is that your problem? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zexaeon Posted October 2, 2009 Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 Since I haven't voted yet, I declare that Roxas and Amethyst Phoenix should be playable. =o Amethyst needs to be in on the parteh. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 2, 2009 Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 Phantom Roxas and Amethyst get my votes I guess. BUT, if I can vote for myself, I want to vote for either Phantom Roxas OR Amethyst AND myself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skuldur Posted October 2, 2009 Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 Must...resist...urge...to...agree...with...Zexy. >.< Amethyst must be on parteh. 2 votes for him from me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 All added. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Vote for Amethyst. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Vote for Amethyst. Added...... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Poseidon© Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Idea: Have some villains get away, so it could make room for a sequel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Idea: Have some villains get away' date=' so it could make room for a sequel.[/quote'] Tell this to Nexev he has control of the plot. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Chrono Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Name In Game: Narasa Part: Villain's Apprentice (Your Choice of with Whom)Any skills you want: Epic Powers of DeceptionWhy you want to take part: Seems amazing, I want to be a part of it.Are you active on YCM-- Not well known, but very active.---I vote for Icyblue. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Name In Game: Narasa Part: Villain's Apprentice (Your Choice of with Whom)Any skills you want: Epic Powers of DeceptionWhy you want to take part: Seems amazing' date=' I want to be a part of it.Are you active on YCM-- Not well known, but very active.[img']http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss191/Narasa_Omega/image2.png[/img]---I vote for Icyblue. Accepted...... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Oooh. Make Narasa my apprentice. Then when I ditch, he takes my place. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 I think that's a bit too many members. Maybe you should have 1 more to make it 60. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icy Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Apologies... And I might "remake" my sprite later. But for now...That's it... I think. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 I think that's a bit too many members. Maybe you should have 1 more to make it 60. I'm making a huge world map so some of these characters shall be in towns. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
E-Hero Kyle Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 This is a video game' date=' E-hero Kyle: Please post your sprite by using the sprite generator, Accepted.[/quote'] Here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nexev Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Since Amethyst is playing the role of Aloof Big Brother he will be an enigma, joining half the time and being a boss the other half. He stays in your party for the post game though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Since Amethyst is playing the role of Aloof Big Brother he will be an enigma' date=' joining half the time and being a boss the other half. He stays in your party for the post game though.[/quote'] Okay, I'm gonna update soon with a face maker (Head for conversations). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SushiTheLegend Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 I'll do this for the lulz. I might redo the twins though. Name In Game: Johan and JoheenaPart: Villian and VillianessAny skills you want: Let me get back to you on thatWhy you want to take part: Because it sounds like funAre you active on ycm? Is that a trick question? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limited Edition KING Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 I need help I cant the pic to show up like everyone elses. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Encalade Shinamisu Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Same here, I download the image and nothing appears... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raelen Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Name In Game: RaelenPart: PriestAny skills you want: To be able to see into the future.Why you want to take part: Sounds cool and you're a fellow n00b! =PAre you active on ycm? Hellz, yeah! EPIC, no? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Update! I have decided to post another generator in this website, First you must join the website then download the file and run the exe make the face and then generate, save and then upload it to tinypic and post it on this thread. This is the link: http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=76 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prada Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 save and then upload it to tinypic I think TinyPic is partly the reason why we're having problems, I tried to upload mine there and it did an auto convert to JPEG. Upload to Photobucket or something to save as PNG. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 save and then upload it to tinypic I think TinyPic is partly the reason why we're having problems' date=' I tried to upload mine there and it did an auto convert to JPEG. Upload to Photobucket or something to save as PNG.[/quote'] Okay then photobucket. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.