Star Child Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 [spoiler=here's me] [spoiler='cause I was bored] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neiko Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 [spoiler=Mine] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 @Twin Seed: Nice VOTING STOPS AFTER TOMORROW! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Poseidon© Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Name In Game: ParaPart: Leader of the Villain's ArmyAny skills you want: IMAFIREMYLAZER! Swordsmanship LeadershipSuper SpeedMoon JumpSuper Strength I know it's pretty overpowered, and you can strip me of some skills but what proves a hero a hero better then facing a stronger opponent? Why you want to take part: It would be interesting to see yourself in a game, and plus, I LOVE video games.Are you active on ycm?: Every day, but sometimes I'm real busy so I can't go on. [spoiler=Sprite] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Larxene Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Posting it again in this thread. And I have black wings in the final boss fight during most of my forms. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Name In Game: ParaPart: Leader of the Villain's ArmyAny skills you want: IMAFIREMYLAZER! Swordsmanship LeadershipSuper SpeedMoon JumpSuper Strength I know it's pretty overpowered' date=' and you can strip me of some skills but what proves a hero a hero better then facing a stronger opponent? Why you want to take part: It would be interesting to see yourself in a game, and plus, I LOVE video games.Are you active on ycm?: Every day, but sometimes I'm real busy so I can't go on. [spoiler=Sprite'] Leader of villians filled..[spoiler=Mine] Save it as a .png for higher quality Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Poseidon© Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Name In Game: ParaPart: Villain Apprentice Any skills you want: IMAFIREMYLAZER! Swordsmanship LeadershipSuper SpeedMoon JumpSuper Strength I know it's pretty overpowered' date=' and you can strip me of some skills but what proves a hero a hero better then facing a stronger opponent? Why you want to take part: It would be interesting to see yourself in a game, and plus, I LOVE video games.Are you active on ycm?: Every day, but sometimes I'm real busy so I can't go on. [spoiler=Sprite'] Updated. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Name In Game: ParaPart: Villain Apprentice Any skills you want: IMAFIREMYLAZER! Swordsmanship LeadershipSuper SpeedMoon JumpSuper Strength I know it's pretty overpowered' date=' and you can strip me of some skills but what proves a hero a hero better then facing a stronger opponent? Why you want to take part: It would be interesting to see yourself in a game, and plus, I LOVE video games.Are you active on ycm?: Every day, but sometimes I'm real busy so I can't go on. [spoiler=Sprite'] Updated.Accepted. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nexev Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Actually Skuldur is a fragment of the god of anarchy and a head minion. As an apprentice he is clearly the under appreciated minion who is restricted to manual labor due to the large gap in power between a member of the Fractured and a normal being. Davok's character Name In Game: Lord DavokPart: VillainAny skills you want: Dark Matter Manipulation, Regeneration, SwordmasteryWhy you want to take part: Looks fun. RazzAre you active on ycm? Yesh. Hair Color: Red.Hair Style: Curved to the left in bangs, rest of head smooth.Armor Color: Pitch BlackMale Or Female: MaleClass: Death KnightAnything Else: Here's his sprite sheet, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 I'm a Pikachu, not a Chibi. >_< So I don't need to do it, right? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 I'm a Pikachu' date=' not a Chibi. >_< So I don't need to do it, right?[/quote'] Nope im doing urs. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Pikachu n' Roxas. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Pikachu n' Roxas. Added.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Beasto Perezoso Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Name In Game: LeoPart: Normal CharacterAny skills you want:-Short-range teleportationWhy you want to take part: Because this sounds liek more work to burden a mod with.Are you active on ycm?: For the most part Hair Color: Dark RedHair Style: Anime-style messy that comes down to his ears and covers part of his eyes.Armor Color: Blue (w/a gold trim if possible)Wing Color (Optional): Gray with red horizontal streaks at the topMale Or Female: MaleClass: Swordmaster (Fire Emblem style) + a little bit of dark magic on the sideAnything Else: One eye is solid black and the other is a normal blue. [spoiler=Sprite:] Here you go Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 I'm a Pikachu' date=' not a Chibi. >_< So I don't need to do it, right?[/quote'] Nope im doing urs. Awshum. Do I have any clothes on? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 I'm a Pikachu' date=' not a Chibi. >_< So I don't need to do it, right?[/quote'] Nope im doing urs. Awshum. Do I have any clothes on? Your choice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Name In Game: RuaPart: Antagonist. Works for the main guy, then becomes good. (You can change this if you want.Any skills you want: Teleportation, Swordfighting, Skilled Assasin. Oh, and a comedy genius!Why you want to take part: Sounds interesting, and I saw it in the club.Are you active on ycm?: For the most part, yes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 Name In Game: LeoPart: Normal CharacterAny skills you want:-Short-range teleportationWhy you want to take part: Because this sounds liek more work to burden a mod with.Are you active on ycm?: For the most part Hair Color: Dark RedHair Style: Anime-style messy that comes down to his ears and covers part of his eyes.Armor Color: Blue (w/a gold trim if possible)Wing Color (Optional): Gray with red horizontal streaks at the topMale Or Female: MaleClass: Swordmaster (Fire Emblem style) + a little bit of dark magic on the sideAnything Else: One eye is solid black and the other is a normal blue. [spoiler=Sprite:] Here you go Another character? Your other one will be deleted ok?Name In Game: RuaPart: Antagonist. Works for the main guy' date=' then becomes good. (You can change this if you want.Any skills you want: Teleportation, Swordfighting, Skilled Assasin. Oh, and a comedy genius!Why you want to take part: Sounds interesting, and I saw it in the club.Are you active on ycm?: For the most part, yes.[/quote']Please use the sprite generator. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted October 1, 2009 Report Share Posted October 1, 2009 I'm a Pikachu' date=' not a Chibi. >_< So I don't need to do it, right?[/quote'] Nope im doing urs. Awshum. Do I have any clothes on? Your choice. *scratches head* Nah, don't give me any. Am I the only Pikachu in the game though (eg. any wild Pikachus?). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Beasto Perezoso Posted October 2, 2009 Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 That's the same app with just the sprite added. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 2, 2009 Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 Sprites not working. I saved it, but nothing came up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 Sprites not working. I saved it' date=' but nothing came up.[/quote'] Click the download image button do not right click and save. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 2, 2009 Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 I did on both the Chinese and the japanese one. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted October 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 I'm a Pikachu' date=' not a Chibi. >_< So I don't need to do it, right?[/quote'] Nope im doing urs. Awshum. Do I have any clothes on? Your choice. *scratches head* Nah, don't give me any. Am I the only Pikachu in the game though (eg. any wild Pikachus?). I don't know maybe..I did on both the Chinese and the japanese one. Then you can't be in it sorry.I'm a Pikachu' date=' not a Chibi. >_< So I don't need to do it, right?[/quote'] Nope im doing urs. Awshum. Do I have any clothes on? Your choice. *scratches head* Nah, don't give me any. Am I the only Pikachu in the game though (eg. any wild Pikachus?).Maybe... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 2, 2009 Report Share Posted October 2, 2009 Let me try again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.