Ycm Rpg, Website now open! Holiday UPDATE! In need of coders and artists! Both get special privileges

Charizard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davok goes well with my idea of the knights being leftovers from the corpse of a god Lar ate so he is in.

Sakuya can be in since he is a prominent members of Organization Thirteen (the Fractured are all organization members since they get along with Lar best).

I'll pm them the forms.

Davok goes well with my idea of the knights being leftovers from the corpse of a god Lar ate so he is in.

Sakuya can be in since he is a prominent members of Organization Thirteen (the Fractured are all organization members since they get along with Lar best).

I'll pm them the forms.

Okay thanks.

ATTENTION!!!! The time has come to make your character! Follow the links below to make your very own character! PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS OR IT WILL NOT WORK!!!!!

1. Scroll down and you will see a selection of hair, Click the image you want and it will appear on the model on the left.

2. Once your done that you will see tabs above the selection, click that and a new set will open, keep repeating this until your character is done.

3. Once you are done DO NOT RIGHT CLICK THE MODEL AND SAVE!! Click the button under the model and save,

Here is the link http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index1.html

If that doesn't work you will have to use the Chinese version: http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index1.html

To make a girl one click female characters.

Ok' date=' then what do we do afterward?

By the way, neat creator thing you found. I woulda used the Dream Avatar TekTek, for Gaia Online, because of its expansive amount of items, but that's just me.

[/quote']

I think that isn't applicable with the thing I am using.

Name In Game: Altair

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want) Someone sexy is fine by me

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) Assassination, that or surprise buttsex

Why you want to take part: I'm Awesome =D

Are you active on ycm? postcount?

Name In Game: Altair

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer' date=' Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want) Someone sexy is fine by me

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) Assassination, that or surprise buttsex

Why you want to take part: I'm Awesome =D

Are you active on ycm? postcount?

[/quote']

Added.

I has apperence form =3

Sorry it tokk a while i went out for 1 and a half hours T-T

Hair Colour:Purple of course ^.^

Hair Style:just like my avi ;3

Armour Colour:Black :twisted:

Wing Colour:Black :twisted:

Sex:Male

Class:Death Knight :twisted: