Ycm Rpg, Website now open! Holiday UPDATE! In need of coders and artists! Both get special privileges

Charizard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name In Game: Lance Jones

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want): Villain

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.): I would like to Control Lightning if possible

Why you want to take part: It sounds like a great idea. I've really never been apart of something so big.

Are you active on ycm?: Very much so.

Hair Color: Icy Blue

Hair Style: Curved to the left. spiky almost.

Armor Color: Blue

Wing Color (Optional):

Male Or Female: Male

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): Warrior

Anything Else: Nope

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer' date=' Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want): Villain

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.): I would like to Control Lightning if possible

Why you want to take part: It sounds like a great idea. I've really never been apart of something so big.

Wing Color (Optional):

[/quote']

Accepted.

Please use the sprite generator.

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer' date=' Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want): Villain

Wing Color (Optional):

[/quote']

If you would, also register in the website so we can organize and put you in the list.

Also, Ice, 00.3 might be up in December. 00.3 will contain the beginning of the actual plot.

Wing Color (Optional):

[/quote']

If you would, also register in the website so we can organize and put you in the list.

Also, Ice, 00.3 might be up in December. 00.3 will contain the beginning of the actual plot.

Ah, so is Rua/Teh Rua in the beggining?

Archived