Official "No More Ragnorak in Realistic Card Forums" Thread

.Leo

[align=center]Icy, Icy, Icy. Giving a Permanent 50% warning to Ragnorak has made him not post again in RC. I don't have anything against you for this but i am just posting this card to remember him. The way he shined giving us his rates was amazing. So this 1 is for you Ragnorak

[image Credit - ~OR~ of SCGC]

Blue Shine Warrior

315534i.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned by the effect of an opponents monster. If this monster is affected by the effect of an opponents monster then it gains 500 ATK. When this monster is Special Summoned you can activate 1 of the following effects:

- Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard in face up Attack Position.

- Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Draw 1 card.

- Special Summon 1 "Blue Shine Warrior" from your Deck. Its effect is negated.

Hug the card and Ragnorak if you love the card and him![/align]

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Permanent 50%' date=' and he's still welcome in here. He just has to slow down.

[/quote']

yeah. he just says he won't post here again because of it. he says if it is removed he might coem back. not trying to get you to remove it though

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

yeah. he just says he won't post here again because of it. he says if it is removed he might coem back. not trying to get you to remove it though

You do understand why I did it though right? Cuz he's making himself out to be a victim. And calling me a tyrant. When I've told him numerous times to slow down etc...

[/quote']

You do understand why I did it though right? Cuz he's making himself out to be a victim. And calling me a tyrant. When I've told him numerous times to slow down etc...

yeha i kinda agree with that. calling mods a tyrant is a good thing either

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

Agree with what? Him or me?

I told him I would revoke it if he just slowed down... And showed progress.

[/quote']

Agree with what? Him or me?

I told him I would revoke it if he just slowed down... And showed progress.

you. any rate on the card Icy??

[/quote']

[spoiler=@ Icy]

I don't understand why. His philosophy of commenting on everyone's threads has given him a well-deserved reputation; and many new members have him to thank for early improvement in their card-making skills, myself included.

He is the only member to comment on all my threads, offering advice, critiques and ratings. Surely, this practice of improving new members' card-making skills is parallel to your goal of improving OCG on YCM?

All I ask is that you re-consider; I hold nothing against you, but without Ragnarok, all card-makers on this site are losing, in essence, a life-line.

@ Overchin Rocks

It's a good card. A good reflection of Ragnarok. 9/10

I personally think the Realistic Section should be broken down into 2 sections. One that is Realistic for Advance Format play and one that is okay to use in Traditional Format. That way those uber powerful cards won't be immediately disregarded because they can still be acceptable in Traditional Format. As this section stands, only cards of Advance Format are acceptable, which is partly why the criticism is far more harsher. I mean this section has so many threads coming and going a poster never really gets their thread to be notice for very long. Ragnorak atleast gave a rating and a little advice which kept the thread on top alittle longer.

7/10 for the card. Has too many effects for a level 4 monster.

[/quote']

[spoiler=@ Icy]

I don't understand why. His philosophy of commenting on everyone's threads has given him a well-deserved reputation; and many new members have him to thank for early improvement in their card-making skills, myself included.

He is the only member to comment on all my threads, offering advice, critiques and ratings. Surely, this practice of improving new members' card-making skills is parallel to your goal of improving OCG on YCM?

All I ask is that you re-consider; I hold nothing against you, but without Ragnarok, all card-makers on this site are losing, in essence, a life-line.

@ Overchin Rocks

thanks for teh rate. you got a good philosifhy there. ragnorak helped my become a good card maker but i think we made quite a few spammy posts and was disrespectful to Icy

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

[spoiler=@ Icy]

@ Overchin Rocks

My goal is free roaming creativity without OCG being a focal point.

But I'm doing that overtime etc.

And our lifeline is each other. Don't make it so concentrated to one member.

Mind you, if he had approached me calmly, asked what it was for. Apologized (even if he didnt believe he was wrong); and worked on not flooding the board... I would have revoked it.

But he had to go ahead and call me a tyrant, having no heart and victimizing himself.

How can I do anything to that?

@Rocks: Let this thread be both a card discussion and a public one.

[/quote']

[spoiler=@ Icy]

@ Overchin Rocks

My goal is free roaming creativity without OCG being a focal point.

But I'm doing that overtime etc.

And our lifeline is each other. Don't make it so concentrated to one member.

Mind you, if he had approached me calmly, asked what it was for. Apologized (even if he didnt believe he was wrong); and worked on not flooding the board... I would have revoked it.

But he had to go ahead and call me a tyrant, having no heart and victimizing himself.

How can I do anything to that?

@Rocks: Let this thread be both a card discussion and a public one.

Yes it shall be. I will cahnge the title a bit to mae it like that. you are right Icy if he toned it down against you it could have ended better

I have nothing to saw about this since I've already talked to Rag about this stuff. I do feel, in all honesty, that some of the things that Icy is accused of, assuming it is correct, as unfair and a tad bit harsh but that is developed on hearing just 1 side. I consider Ragnarok one of my besties here. I base my point of view on this matter on what we have discussed. However, I cannot side COMPLETELY with him. Of course I dont get at all why Icy would do the things he did but that is because Icy hasn't given his side. So, I cant quite blame Icy for anything (appart from driving Rag away, which I hope is an understandable blame since thats what he sayd he is leaving for) because I havent heard his side, but I can't fully side with Ragnarok because I've only heard his side, even though he's one of my online besties.

Anyways the card is great! I agree with Max. 9/10

I have to agree the title of the thread is unnecessary' date=' it specifically mention someone by name, and I know I wouldn't appreciate that in the least.

[/quote']

It specifically mentions Ragnarok because He is the topic. It is quite appropriate.

yeah he was a great guy so we want to remember him

Over the times I've came to the Realistic Cards subforum, I have not seen any posts by ragnarok1945 that have been even remotely helpful.

He was repetitive with his comments, not helpful, and didn't really do anything to even remotely sound different.

The only reason why everybody likes him, is because the better card creators have retired from card making, and don't bother checking in every once in a while. We know who we are.

And heck, you didn't even spell his name right.

And to tell you the truth, as much as I don't want to, LOTS of people I know (including several mods and myself) would love to have him stop spamming.

So what I'm saying is, get over it, and just go on with life normally.

As for the card itself, it's a good Warrior deck support, with a hint of Exodia in it.

Archived