Official "No More Ragnorak in Realistic Card Forums" Thread

.Leo

Since when was reviewing everyone's cards in a span of 20 min. spam? There is nothing like that in the rules. Ragnarok wasis the life of RC. It doesn't matter if your new or old he'll always comment and give helpful advice. Icy' date=' I have nothing against you but what you did is a bit unfair. He's been my friend since the very beginning and I won't let that be taken away. If he was to leave the entire website cause of this...:cry:

@OR: It's a great card and fits Ragnarok perfectly. 10/10

[/quote']

thanks for supporting him in this and join the link in my post to support ragnorak

btw i will be speaking on ragnorak's behalf since he is not going to post

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

no offense to when i say this Icy' date=' but thats kinda abusing your power as a mod.. once again take no offense to it just my opinion

and you mods dont have to take this idea but i think this should be and important thread in the RC section to show other people what they think about this and how unfair it is to ragnorak

[/quote']

It being a sticky would guarantee a spectacle. And I will not have that, as it is bad for us both.

As for unfair. He can come back. But what he is doing is victimizing himself.

I did that to show him I am serious. And if you even bothered to read my posts on the first page. Getting the warning revoked is entirely up to him. I will not baby someone who victimizes themselves to gain the upper hand with other people.

Like hell Ragnarok is a good card rater. His posts often consist of "ocg is off. Card is OPed. 7/10" and when the card is fixed he goes "this is better. 8.4/10". My problem is that his grammar is atrocious, he lurks around topics just so he could get away with +1 post count, and moves on. You would think that the top poster would have posted at least one topic. He hasn't, and he has over 25,000 posts, which is 7,000 more than the second top poster, and Ragnarok hasn't even been here for a year. I could continue my totally justified rant and express my opinion, but I won't.

This monster cannot be Special Summoned by the effect of an opponent's monster. If this monster is affected by the effect of an opponent's monster it gains 500 ATK. When this monster is Special Summoned you can activate 1 of the following effects:

• Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard in face up Attack Position.

• Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Draw 1 card.

• Special Summon 1 "Blue Shine Warrior" from your Deck. Its effect is negated.

The card is decent. Don't really see how it fits Ragnarok though.

no offense to when i say this Icy' date=' but thats kinda abusing your power as a mod.. once again take no offense to it just my opinion

and you mods dont have to take this idea but i think this should be and important thread in the RC section to show other people what they think about this and how unfair it is to ragnorak

[/quote']

It being a sticky would guarantee a spectacle. And I will not have that, as it is bad for us both.

I did that to show him I am serious. And if you even bothered to read my posts on the first page. Getting the warning revoked is entirely up to him. I will not baby someone who victimizes themselves to gain the upper hand with other people.

he did nothing wrong.. i mean tens of thousands of people rate by just leaving a number and nothing else

from the new members to higher rated members

i dont see them getting warned.. just because one person is active on this thread, he doesnt deserve to get a permanent warn..

and saying it is up to him.. is ridiculous, he did nothing wrong

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

he did nothing wrong.. i mean tens of thousands of people rate by just leaving a number and nothing else

i dont see them getting warned.. just because one person is active on this thread, he doesnt deserve to get a permanent warn..

He damn near flooded the board with posts, that I approve of from a newbie. He is a senior member; I expect much more from him.

Granted and I do thank him that his posts did motivate people, is it so much to ask that he slow down like every other member?

[/quote']

He damn near flooded the board with posts, that I approve of from a newbie. He is a senior member; I expect much more from him.

Granted and I do thank him that his posts did motivate people, is it so much to ask that he slow down like every other member?

like said before he is just active... i think you should be happy that someone like him likes YCM like him.. he keeps everything alive

whats so wrong about posting that much?

hes not spamming or doing anything wrong..

he is eventually going to post soemthing on the threads..

whats the difference if he does it now or later?

nothing.. there are still going to be the same number of post on the thread..

i mean he doesnt just post and forget about it.. he looks back on it and responds and really helps new members or even the higher ranked

Card is cool, great pic

"If this monster is affected by the effect of an opponents monster then it gains 500 ATK." should be change somehow, I know its wrong, but I don't know that correct way to say it. 8.9/10

Permanent 50%' date=' and he's still welcome in here. He just has to slow down.

[/quote']

Ragnorak rates all of my cards will helpful advise, I don't think he should be that radical, but I also don't think you should tell him to slow down. How does him posting comments at a fast rate hurt anyone or be considered spam? He's not trying to spam or post crap to get points. In no way has he done anything bad.

And now, he's left the RC forum and hopefully not for good.

I wish you could just say it was okay for him to post comments in RC as fast as he wants, but we both know thats not going to happen. Just know, that there is only 1 person (or should I say mod) that does not like the speed at which Ragnorak posts or does not find it helpful.

Guest JoshIcy

Then let him show a little more olos lol.

As I said... It'll blow over. Just learn a little more... Patience.

EDIT: I too do not wish for him to leave RC, it would be tragic.

But his warning is also not the end of the world, nor does it stop him from posting at all.

Card is cool' date=' great pic

"If this monster is affected by the effect of an opponents monster then it gains 500 ATK." should be change somehow, I know its wrong, but I don't know that correct way to say it. 8.9/10

Permanent 50%, and he's still welcome in here. He just has to slow down.

Ragnorak rates all of my cards will helpful advise, I don't think he should be that radical, but I also don't think you should tell him to slow down. How does him posting comments at a fast rate hurt anyone or be considered spam? He's not trying to spam or post crap to get points. In no way has he done anything bad.

And now, he's left the RC forum and hopefully not for good.

I wish you could just say it was okay for him to post comments in RC as fast as he wants, but we both know thats not going to happen. Just know, that there is only 1 person (or should I say mod) that does not like the speed at which Ragnorak posts or does not find it helpful.

agreed.. yet again no offense to that mod..

and to all you other mods out there..

dont lock this thread and what do you think about ragnorak1945?

Ragnarok was an idiot who contributed nothing but pointless spammy comments to the forum. He only posted one line sentences without any depth to them at all. All he did was try and post as much as he could just to raise his post count. And PM'ing Icy might have been the first time I've actually seen him use decent grammar. Icy is a just a moderator who did his job, it's not his problem what you think. Anyone who has a problem with that should quit crying and get over it.

Ragnarok was an idiot who contributed nothing but pointless spammy comments to the forum. He only posted one line sentences without any depth to them at all. All he did was try and post as much as he could just to raise his post count. And PM'ing Icy might have been the first time I've actually seen him use decent grammar.

really? is that what you think..

tell me this..

have you actually replied to his ratings?

he actually gives you advice.. ways to improve your card

and im pretty sure he is not the only member to post like that

Guest JoshIcy

Ragnarok was an idiot who contributed nothing but pointless spammy comments to the forum. He only posted one line sentences without any depth to them at all. All he did was try and post as much as he could just to raise his post count. And PM'ing Icy might have been the first time I've actually seen him use decent grammar. Icy is a just a moderator who did his job' date=' it's not his problem what you think. Anyone who has a problem with that should quit crying and get over it.

[/quote']

Play nice Ty Pennington, we have to get this house up in 3 days and it's not even half done. But thanks for trying; I blush.

Nonsense, Ragnarok can actually use very good grammar. However, the ability to be grammatically correct seems to rather strenuous, as it leads him to make silly accusations with the only backup being calling out your apparently overinflated ego. Apparently the stress was far too much for him that it caused him to crack, making all of his posts as grammatically awful as they are now.

Guest JoshIcy

Nonsense' date=' Ragnarok can actually use very good grammar. However, the ability to be grammatically correct seems to rather strenuous, as it leads him to make silly accusations with the only backup being calling out your apparently overinflated ego. Apparently the stress was far too much for him that it caused him to crack, making all of his posts as grammatically awful as they are now.

[/quote']

Do me a favor and send me a full synopsis/review of this thread. I wont be here to check up on it. And you'll be rewarded greatly ;D

I think the real problem is the Realistic section is just so flooded with new threads and posts period. I think when the Main admin created these sections he had no idea that the Realistic section would take on a life of its own as it has. This has to be one of the most active Thread sections in the entire web. So for someone to take the time rating and advising as much as they can, is surprising. I really only rate cards, when I see an interesting Title in the Thread. I really don't take the time to rate every card that comes along otherwise I'd never get any time to make new cards. You know I wouldn't get bent out of shape of getting a 50% warning, but to add that its permanent is just wrong, because now its more than a warning, its just 1 step away from getting banned. Generally warnings expire out and you no longer have to worry about being on warning status, that's how it works in the real world when it comes to this type of chain of command type of thing, that's how it should work here. As far as I know that is how it works here, so how did the word "permanent" ever come into play in the first place?

I think the real problem is the Realistic section is just so flooded with new threads and posts period. I think when the Main admin created these sections he had no idea that the Realistic section would take on a life of its own as it has. This has to be one of the most active Thread sections in the entire web. So for someone to take the time rating and advising as much as they can' date=' is surprising. I really only rate cards, when I see an interesting Title in the Thread. I really don't take the time to rate every card that comes along otherwise I'd never get any time to make new cards. You know I wouldn't get bent out of shape of getting a 50% warning, but to add that its permanent is just wrong, because now its more than a warning, its just 1 step away from getting banned. Generally warnings expire out and you no longer have to worry about being on warning status, that's how it works in the real world when it comes to this type of chain of command type of thing, that's how it should work here. As far as I know that is how it works here, so how did the word "permanent" ever come into play in the first place?

[/quote']

agreed.....

a 50% warn is basically a half ban

and someone, especially ragnorak, should not deserve that

if a YCM member want to take the time to look through all those threads and rate them is something amazing.. because like he said the RC section is one of the most active thread and you know how hard that would be for soemone to read all those thread and critique them?

so its not spam or flooding since the whole RC section gets flooded constantly with new threads with card people make that are just awful and some that are amazing.. ans some people dont even post anything on threads

and ragnorak takes time to review all those.. so you should thank him because i dont think any mod is as active as ragnorak

OR is officially a genius. He has a 4 page thread about his card. Because its not actually about his card.

I also like how this thread has dropped any pretense of discussing his card.

I like this thread.

lol' date=' that almost made me cry, that's hilarious

[/quote']

and im posting like half of that..

I think the real problem is the Realistic section is just so flooded with new threads and posts period. I think when the Main admin created these sections he had no idea that the Realistic section would take on a life of its own as it has. This has to be one of the most active Thread sections in the entire web. So for someone to take the time rating and advising as much as they can' date=' is surprising. I really only rate cards, when I see an interesting Title in the Thread. I really don't take the time to rate every card that comes along otherwise I'd never get any time to make new cards. You know I wouldn't get bent out of shape of getting a 50% warning, but to add that its permanent is just wrong, because now its more than a warning, its just 1 step away from getting banned. Generally warnings expire out and you no longer have to worry about being on warning status, that's how it works in the real world when it comes to this type of chain of command type of thing, that's how it should work here. As far as I know that is how it works here, so how did the word "permanent" ever come into play in the first place?

[/quote']

agreed.....

a 50% warn is basically a half ban

and someone, especially ragnorak, should not deserve that

if a YCM member want to take the time to look through all those threads and rate them is something amazing.. because like he said the RC section is one of the most active thread and you know how hard that would be for soemone to read all those thread and critique them?

so its not spam or flooding since the whole RC section gets flooded constantly with new threads with card people make that are just awful and some that are amazing.. ans some people dont even post anything on threads

and ragnorak takes time to review all those.. so you should thank him because i dont think any mod is as active as ragnorak

OR is officially a genius. He has a 4 page thread about his card. Because its not actually about his card.

I also like how this thread has dropped any pretense of discussing his card.

I like this thread.

lol' date=' that almost made me cry, that's hilarious

[/quote']

and im posting like half of that..

Actually, I've seen Rag's "reviews". He comments on the pic, points out a few really obvious OCG errors, and leaves an 8/10. That takes a whole maybe 5 seconds. I doubt he even reads the effect all the way through. Of course, that's how most reviews are in CC. Because CC sucks. Rag just happens to post more of that than others.

Nonsense' date=' Ragnarok can actually use very good grammar. However, the ability to be grammatically correct seems to rather strenuous, as it leads him to make silly accusations with the only backup being calling out your apparently overinflated ego. Apparently the stress was far too much for him that it caused him to crack, making all of his posts as grammatically awful as they are now.

[/quote']

Do me a favor and send me a full synopsis/review of this thread. I wont be here to check up on it. And you'll be rewarded greatly ;D

It wasn't a thread. It was a PM discussion between him and myself, and I've long since deleted it. Basically he just accused me of thinking I was better than everyone else and could get away with whatever I wanted. I kept saying no, but he insisted on his point without supplying further evidence and just reworded himself. Apparently Claire had the exact same issue with him. I realize that you asked me to send you this, but I'd rather post this to see if anyone had a similar problem. IIRC, I posted the conversation on SXR.

well, im shocked by this tbh. from the first day i started posting here, ragnarok posted on all cards i ever made. sure, the advice might not have been the best, but it's advice all the same. he is similar to the lifeblood of ycm, he throws out a lifeline to all the new members who have no idea what they're doing with their cards. sure, he posts excessively, but im not fussed, he does post about the card, his posts are spam, they do apply to the card. if he leaves, it will be a dark day for ycm.

also, mods dont take offense to this, but a 50% perma warn is pretty bad, regardless of the circumstances, such a hefty penalty for offering advice is ridicolous. Sure, he posts more than every else but at least he's there to post. i see alot of new members make cards and the first to post is ragnarok while others will simply bypass the topic altogether, including my own.

Card wise:

picture is good. ocg is a little off.

fix:

This monster cannot be targeted by an Monster Effect while it is in the Graveyard. If this monster is targeted by the effect of an opponent's monster it gains 500 ATK. When this monster is Special Summoned you can activate 1 of the following effects:

- Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard in face up Attack Position.

- Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Draw 1 card.

- Special Summon 1 "Blue Shine Warrior" from your Deck. Its effect is negated.

8.4/10

This is a good idea but the effect is little unhelped.

for example: If this monster is affected by the effect of an opponents monster then it gains 500 ATK.

Generally, an effect monster to yours is to get it back in your hand, change battle position or destroy it so you'll need to correct this with an effect better because your monster is 1300 ATK you can do better.

The reason is, you can only special summon it to do his effect.

You may change the 2nd effect for only Draw one card from your deck and change the 3rd for special summon 1 shine warrior.

Negating his effect is unfair because if you have to face a 3000 monster you can't do anything. (remember only 3 of each cards in a deck). Don't forget that there is many trap, quick spell card that negate the effect of your monster or destroy it by summoning special or normal.

anyway good card i'll put you a 7.5/10

some ocg error but only capital letters.

Archived