Official "No More Ragnorak in Realistic Card Forums" Thread

.Leo

Well that's the thing. Spam or Advice...? I'm thinking it could of been a little of both in the sense. Ragnorak seemed compelled to rate every single thread' date=' but that's what we all are here for. The flamming a member part I don't recall he has ever done to anyone else but apparently you, which i do believe he did hit a nerv with you, so it became personal at that point. BUT being a mod, [b']you need to have a thicker skin than the rest[/b], I can understand if he called you a curse word, ban away, but anything else is just whateva. I don't think your wrong, your a mod and can do what you think is best for the forum as a whole, but I'm getting the impression, that a member can not disagree with a mod on a serious level.

[/post]

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to topic.

So is ragnarok1945 really gone forever?

That's a shame. He was the most dedicated here in terms of reviews.

A moron can be the most dedicated to a job. That doesn't make him any better for what he does.

And no he's not gone forever... He has 2days left on his ban.

Back to topic.

So is ragnarok1945 really gone forever?

That's a shame. He was the most dedicated here in terms of reviews.

A moron can be the most dedicated to a job. That doesn't make him any better for what he does.

And no he's not gone forever... He has 2days left on his ban.

O_O. i thought it was a 3 Month ban

icy ive known u for a wile but come on SLOW DOWN....he likes helping people....so that breaks the rules and forces youto give him a perma 50%.....dude im srry but I just dont get where you re coming from??????!!!!

Helping... he dosen't do that at all

This. I talked to him about educating himself' date=' being more open.

Because at the sheer scale he posts, you'd think he'd do much more than simple copy+paste rates? And advice that only state whats on the card?

No, I expect much more from him. Then when I do ask him to slow down etc, he attacks me on a personal level. So why should I show him any mercy?

[/quote']

Well my personal view on this would be to answer your question "So why should I show him any mercy?" My answer would be "So that you could be the better man in not retaliating." But since I have no idea what Ragnarok said to you, that would be one sided. If he had said something threatening or extremely horrible such as a violent savage attack or slur or racial slur then it would be fine, but since I do not know I cannot answer that question.

(For the record I think neither Ragnarok or Icy is wrong or right. I dont think Ragnarok would say or do anything mean like in my example with the slurs but nor do I believe that Icy would unjustly ban Ragnarok unless it was for a specific and very necessary reason. For my further thoughts on this subject view this:

[spoiler=My View]...I'm just going to repeat what I've said before.

My judgement would have been based on one side. Everyone here is in the wrong for taking a side except for perhaps 3 or 4 people. No one here except for those 3 or 4 people know both sides of the story and can therefore come to a rightful conclusion. No one here has a right to take sides until both sides are known. Those who are taking sides are bias.

Those who vote for this being good are simply either bias to ragnarok and havent come up with any intelligent conclusion which means, forgive me my friends, you are pathetically foolish in taking a side, or you are just basing it off what you know of Icy. The same for those on ragnarok's side!

No one here has valid conclusions since no one here knows both sides. I am not going to be an idiot and say "I think this is wrong and Icy should have done this" just because Ragnarok is my friend. Ragnarok knows that I feel strongly about this and he knows that no matter what I'll still side with him but I cannot say anything on it since I dont know both sides.

Yes, you may call it betrayal, but if I were to know Icy's side of the story I would think about it and come to a conclusion and stand by that conclusion whether it ment being on Icy's side or Ragnarok. Even if I hated Icy (which I dont) I would take his side if, according to both sides, his proved to be more accurate or more understandable.

Thats all I have to say. And anyone who continues to take sides without knowing the facts is just..well...immature. (Not really I just couldnt think of a word ^^')

Now theres nothing wrong with taking Ragnaroks side but thinking "Yay he's gone" or expressing your feelings but dont be foolish and takes sides.

It's not right for the Ragnarok supporters to flame and innocent man like Icy before hearing his case.

The saying "Innocent until proven guilty" stands here.

Thats all from me.

No offense to either Icy nor Ragnarok but this whole affair to me seems childish.

I mean Icy getting mad at Ragnarok for posting what he believes "copy and paste" comments is childish when some like his comments

Ragnarok attacking Icy for the warnings is childish since Icy was merely telling him to slow down and post more detail rich comments

People coming here just to flame the to for doing what they have no idea what is childish since they can come up with no proof

Dont get me wrong, I consider both Ragnarok and Icyblue friends here (yes even Icyblue when a few of you may know that I have been at Ragnaroks side on this). I dont think Icy is to blame or at the wrong since I dont know what happened.

icy ive known u for a wile but come on SLOW DOWN....he likes helping people....so that breaks the rules and forces youto give him a perma 50%.....dude im srry but I just dont get where you re coming from??????!!!!

Because at the sheer scale he posts, you'd think he'd do much more than simple copy+paste rates? And advice that only state whats on the card?

No, I expect much more from him. Then when I do ask him to slow down etc, he attacks me on a personal level. So why should I show him any mercy?

[/quote']

Well my personal view on this would be to answer your question "So why should I show him any mercy?" My answer would be "So that you could be the better man in not retaliating." But since I have no idea what Ragnarok said to you, that would be one sided. If he had said something threatening or extremely horrible such as a violent savage attack or slur or racial slur then it would be fine, but since I do not know I cannot answer that question.

(For the record I think neither Ragnarok or Icy is wrong or right. I dont think Ragnarok would say or do anything mean like in my example with the slurs but nor do I believe that Icy would unjustly ban Ragnarok unless it was for a specific and very necessary reason. For my further thoughts on this subject view this:

My judgement would have been based on one side. Everyone here is in the wrong for taking a side except for perhaps 3 or 4 people. No one here except for those 3 or 4 people know both sides of the story and can therefore come to a rightful conclusion. No one here has a right to take sides until both sides are known. Those who are taking sides are bias.

Those who vote for this being good are simply either bias to ragnarok and havent come up with any intelligent conclusion which means, forgive me my friends, you are pathetically foolish in taking a side, or you are just basing it off what you know of Icy. The same for those on ragnarok's side!

No one here has valid conclusions since no one here knows both sides. I am not going to be an idiot and say "I think this is wrong and Icy should have done this" just because Ragnarok is my friend. Ragnarok knows that I feel strongly about this and he knows that no matter what I'll still side with him but I cannot say anything on it since I dont know both sides.

Yes, you may call it betrayal, but if I were to know Icy's side of the story I would think about it and come to a conclusion and stand by that conclusion whether it ment being on Icy's side or Ragnarok. Even if I hated Icy (which I dont) I would take his side if, according to both sides, his proved to be more accurate or more understandable.

Thats all I have to say. And anyone who continues to take sides without knowing the facts is just..well...immature. (Not really I just couldnt think of a word ^^')

Now theres nothing wrong with taking Ragnaroks side but thinking "Yay he's gone" or expressing your feelings but dont be foolish and takes sides.

It's not right for the Ragnarok supporters to flame and innocent man like Icy before hearing his case.

Thats all from me.

No offense to either Icy nor Ragnarok but this whole affair to me seems childish.

I mean Icy getting mad at Ragnarok for posting what he believes "copy and paste" comments is childish when some like his comments

Ragnarok attacking Icy for the warnings is childish since Icy was merely telling him to slow down and post more detail rich comments

People coming here just to flame the to for doing what they have no idea what is childish since they can come up with no proof

Dont get me wrong, I consider both Ragnarok and Icyblue friends here (yes even Icyblue when a few of you may know that I have been at Ragnaroks side on this). I dont think Icy is to blame or at the wrong since I dont know what happened.

You said everything that needs to be said.

Me and ragnarok have talked about him and Icy's arguments in PM. Well, since I never knew Icy's side of the story, I think both of them are wrong about each other IMO. Still, It's great that ragnarok COULD be back in 3 months.

[/quote']

Thats all from me.

You said everything that needs to be said.

Me and ragnarok have talked about him and Icy's arguments in PM. Well, since I never knew Icy's side of the story, I think both of them are wrong about each other IMO. Still, It's great that ragnarok COULD be back in 3 months.

His ban lifts tomorrow...

Copy and paste posts = Spam = Against the rules

Now to counter your arguement, by your logic it is also childish of the mods/Icy for getting mad and banning OMGAKITTY/Dark etc. for what they believe to be "trolling" when some like their posts.

Archived