Official "No More Ragnorak in Realistic Card Forums" Thread

.Leo

Ragnarok isn't the topic' date=' a card about Ragnarok is, its silly to call this thread the "Official No More Ragnorak in Realistic Card Forums" Thread, when it initially was about a card called Blue Shine Warrior. But whatever.

[/quote']

Thats not what this section is for. This section is for Realistic cards making. Not for people to reflect on a person who as left this section. This thread should be locked.

~No offence~

so with ICY posting and supporting this thread you beleive it will get locked. the card was made to reflect ragnorak. he was a might not be a great guy to some people but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be that he leaves without notice. that just isn't fitting

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

They arent acting as if it is a good thing

The title means this is the official place to discuss ragnarok leaving.

Its not a good thing -_-...

@Con: Its just 2 threads in one... Save space.

Thats not what this section is for. This section is for Realistic cards making. Not for people to reflect on a person who as left this section. This thread should be locked.

~No offence~

This is a realistic card. Therefore' date=' it belongs here. This thread should not be locked just because it is made for a person. If you could read, you would know that the card says nothing about Ragnarok which means it [b']Symbolizes[/b] him. Many of the cards we make symbolizes something.

~No offense~

Edited: Just because a card is made for someone does not make it unrealistic.

talking about someone should be done through PM, or IM.. not on a public thread. >=/

Some people would take very much offense to it...

~No offence~

This is a realistic card. Therefore' date=' it belongs here. This thread should not be locked just because it is made for a person. If you could read, you would know that the card says nothing about Ragnarok which means it [b']Symbolizes[/b] him. Many of the cards we make symbolizes something.

~No offense~

thanks for explaining the thread to people who don't understand

talking about someone should be done through PM' date=' or IM.. not on a public thread. >=/

[/quote']

right on kitty, its not proper for a mod or anyone else to emphasize this. it should just be left alone at this point.

talking about someone should be done through PM' date=' or IM.. not on a public thread. >=/

[/quote']

right on kitty, its not proper for a mod or anyone else to emphasize this. it should just be left alone at this point.

god why does everybody ahev a problem with this. so you want a Card Thread and General Thread. sry with Icyblue supporting and keping this thread alive it isn't going anywhere so suck it up please.

[No Offense {Especially to Kitty ;D}]

Actually. Since the topic is taking focus away from the card' date=' this thread is becomeing less of a realistic card section. Shouldnt this be moved to Debate or something?

[/quote']

No. This thread should be locked instead, for spam. Simple as that.

I can't believe Ragnarok is not coming back. Sure, his comments are short and only contain little tidbits of advice, but he has commented on all my posts from the very beginning, when I first joined. If I got a good rating from Ragnarok on a card, I felt very good about that card. Always. It'll be weird not to have him around the realistic forum.

---

Anyways, on the card, it is very well made. No OCG that I can see, picture is very nice. It symbolizes Ragnarok. 9/10 :)

[/quote']

god why does everybody ahev a problem with this. so you want a Card Thread and General Thread. sry with Icyblue supporting and keping this thread alive it isn't going anywhere so suck it up please.

No, I'm saying people have feelings (some don't *glares at Joshy*) and they might not want people talking about them when they aren't BANNED!!!!! God WHY DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE TALKING ABOUT A PERSON!? >.>

no offense OR but seriously, you wouldn't like it if you were talked about while you're able to read it all, now would you?

Start talking about the card too guys...

... I already gave my ratings, but just in case i get a warning I'll stop posting on here. >.>

[/quote']

No, I'm saying people have feelings (some don't *glares at Joshy*) and they might not want people talking about them when they aren't BANNED!!!!! God WHY DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE TALKING ABOUT A PERSON!? >.>

no offense OR but seriously, you wouldn't like it if you were talked about while you're able to read it all, now would you?

Start talking about the card too guys...

... I already gave my ratings' date=' but just in case i get a warning I'll stop posting on here. >.>

[/quote']

you do know ragnorak wanted this do you??

well.. this is surely spamming.. but thats beside the point

ragnorak was a good card rater.. i dont think it is spam for him to that since a lot of people just post a rating and if they liked it a lot..

he shouldnt be warned for being really active

its not against the rule to be really active and rate cards

its not like the rules say you have to CnC when you rate

and he actually helped me out alot.

i mean after he rated your card(s) and asked how could it be improved he would help you via the thread or PM

it seems not a lot of people care that he does that either..

and to give some one a permanent 50% warning seems a little too harsh ann..

no offense to when i say this Icy, but thats kinda abusing your power as a mod.. once again take no offense to it just my opinion

and you mods dont have to take this idea but i think this should be and important thread in the RC section to show other people what they think about this and how unfair it is to ragnorak

btw.. card is 10/10 amazing work to the ocg and pic

and go here if you support him

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-158714.html

Since when was reviewing everyone's cards in a span of 20 min. spam? There is nothing like that in the rules. Ragnarok wasis the life of RC. It doesn't matter if your new or old he'll always comment and give helpful advice. Icy, I have nothing against you but what you did is a bit unfair. He's been my friend since the very beginning and I won't let that be taken away. If he was to leave the entire website cause of this...:cry:

@OR: It's a great card and fits Ragnarok perfectly. 10/10

I really didn't know we had a limit on rating cards in this section. Its not really someones fault for rating multiple cards, after all this section has so many new cards added per second. Its kind of worrisome because some posters are afraid of getting warnings just for replying more than a couple of times to a thread let alone rating multiple card threads.

Archived