Official "No More Ragnorak in Realistic Card Forums" Thread

.Leo

Wtf has ragnorak done for realistic cards

He rates

[sarcastic=] Oo man hes a god, what will do without someone who rates card [/sarcastic]

He doesn't post threads or anything he just rates a lot of cards

Maybe if he would shut his mouth he wouldn't be banned

i will say this though

when he rates, he helps and lists the pos and negs of the card

so he is good at that

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. his ban is a 3 Month ban.

I will miss him. But has to rate more effectivly.

He does rate effectively' date=' for me, yes. He always leave me with reasonable comments and fixes.

I'm looking forward on his return.

icy ive known u for a wile but come on SLOW DOWN....he likes helping people....so that breaks the rules and forces youto give him a perma 50%.....dude im srry but I just dont get where you re coming from??????!!!!

Helping... he dosen't do that at all

He always helps me out with my cards. Never was there a time he just left me saying' date=' "Good Card. 8/10" lol

But everyone has their own opinions amirite?

[/quote']

When ever he gave me correct OCG it was always wrong

No. his ban is a 3 Month ban.

I will miss him. But has to rate more effectivly.

He does rate effectively' date=' for me, yes. He always leave me with reasonable comments and fixes.

I'm looking forward on his return.

icy ive known u for a wile but come on SLOW DOWN....he likes helping people....so that breaks the rules and forces youto give him a perma 50%.....dude im srry but I just dont get where you re coming from??????!!!!

Helping... he dosen't do that at all

He always helps me out with my cards. Never was there a time he just left me saying' date=' "Good Card. 8/10" lol

But everyone has their own opinions amirite?

[/quote']

When ever he gave me correct OCG it was always wrong

I never meant OCG though, I mean in balancing the card. :D

Wtf has ragnorak done for realistic cards

He rates

[sarcastic=] Oo man hes a god' date=' what will do without someone who rates card [/sarcastic']

He doesn't post threads or anything he just rates a lot of cards

Maybe if he would shut his mouth he wouldn't be banned

i will say this though

when he rates, he helps and lists the pos and negs of the card

so he is good at that

well from what ive seen u hate people even giving you a rating lower than 7/10. so i think u might be just a bit happy that one of the only good card raters here isnt guna be riding ur case on ur terrible ocg. But i can do that for him so dont get ur hopes up

I'm going to say this for Icy. Ragnarok attacked him on a personal level after Icy had told him multiple times to stop and to calm down. Icy got sick of it and banned him for 3 months. As much as I like Ragnarok' date=' he brought it upon himself. So stop complaining and move on with your lives.

[/quote']

That was Bloodrun, dude. Get your facts straight.

Why couldn't it have been a perma ban? D:

Give it a rest.

...I'm just going to repeat what I've said before.

My judgement would have been based on one side. Everyone here is in the wrong for taking a side except for perhaps 3 or 4 people. No one here except for those 3 or 4 people know both sides of the story and can therefore come to a rightful conclusion. No one here has a right to take sides until both sides are known. Those who are taking sides are bias.

Those who vote for this being good are simply either bias to ragnarok and havent come up with any intelligent conclusion which means, forgive me my friends, you are pathetically foolish in taking a side, or you are just basing it off what you know of Icy. The same for those on ragnarok's side!

No one here has valid conclusions since no one here knows both sides. I am not going to be an idiot and say "I think this is wrong and Icy should have done this" just because Ragnarok is my friend. Ragnarok knows that I feel strongly about this and he knows that no matter what I'll still side with him but I cannot say anything on it since I dont know both sides.

Yes, you may call it betrayal, but if I were to know Icy's side of the story I would think about it and come to a conclusion and stand by that conclusion whether it ment being on Icy's side or Ragnarok. Even if I hated Icy (which I dont) I would take his side if, according to both sides, his proved to be more accurate or more understandable.

Thats all I have to say. And anyone who continues to take sides without knowing the facts is just..well...immature. (Not really I just couldnt think of a word ^^')

Now theres nothing wrong with taking Ragnaroks side but thinking "Yay he's gone" or expressing your feelings but dont be foolish and takes sides.

It's not right for the Ragnarok supporters to flame and innocent man like Icy before hearing his case.

The saying "Innocent until proven guilty" stands here.

Thats all from me.

...I'm just going to repeat what I've said before.

My judgement would have been based on one side. Everyone here is in the wrong for taking a side except for perhaps 3 or 4 people. No one here except for those 3 or 4 people know both sides of the story and can therefore come to a rightful conclusion. No one here has a right to take sides until both sides are known. Those who are taking sides are bias. Saturn' date=' you know I think of you as like one of my besties here but, if you were to take a side you would be convicted of being bias. You would no doubt have based your thoughts off of what you think of ragnarok whether you heard Icy's side or not.

Those who vote for this being good are simply either bias to ragnarok and havent come up with any intelligent conclusion which means, forgive me my friends, you are pathetically foolish in taking a side, or you are just basing it off what you know of Icy. The same for those on ragnarok's side!

No one here has valid conclusions since no one here knows both sides. I am not going to be an idiot and say "I think this is wrong and Icy should have done this" just because Ragnarok is my friend. Ragnarok knows that I feel strongly about this and he knows that no matter what I'll still side with him but I cannot say anything on it since I dont know both sides.

Yes, you may call it betrayal, but if I were to know Icy's side of the story I would think about it and come to a conclusion and stand by that conclusion whether it ment being on Icy's side or Ragnarok. Even if I hated Icy (which I dont) I would take his side if, according to both sides, his proved to be more accurate or more understandable.

Thats all I have to say. And anyone who continues to take sides without knowing the facts is just..well...immature. (Not really I just couldnt think of a word ^^')

Now theres nothing wrong with taking Ragnaroks side but thinking "Yay he's gone" or expressing your feelings but dont be foolish and takes sides.

It's not right for the Ragnarok supporters to flame and innocent man like Icy before hearing his case.

The saying "Innocent until proven guilty" stands here.

Thats all from me.

[/quote']

I was going to say that. but in shorter words.

I've watched Ragnarok since before you even joined.

That is why I believe he deserved the ban and is why I celebrate.

Fixed.

No one other that Ragnarok and Icyblue truely KNOW whether it was deserved or otherwise. I would very much like to say Icyblue was in the wrong but' date=' I dont know his story so it is not upon me to judge him so. Nor are you to judge Ragnarok. You [b']know[/b] nothing of this situation. It is only what you belive.

I'm going to say this for Icy. Ragnarok attacked him on a personal level after Icy had told him multiple times to stop and to calm down. Icy got sick of it and banned him for 3 months. As much as I like Ragnarok' date=' he brought it upon himself. So stop complaining and move on with your lives.

[/quote']

That was Bloodrun, dude. Get your facts straight.

No, you get your facts straight. I talked to Icy about it. What I posted is pretty much what he told me.

Mmmm. I miss ragnarok... Most people didn't help with my cards at all... But ragnarok was the only one who always helped me out. I can't remember even once where he didn't help me out with my cards. He was an amazing guy... I looked up to him and respected him (Lol do I sound like I'm speaking at a funeral or what?) Anyways, I think ragnarok is a great guy and I don't think the fact that he never posted a thread or made a card made him any less of a great guy. In fact it only makes me respect him more. However, no one is above the rules (Well, except YCMaker I guess...) and if he got banned for a good reason then I'm not arguing about it. I've never known Icy well, but I do know that Icy is a very responsible and fair person. So I'm sure whatever reason it was, it was a valid one. That doesn't change the fact that I don't want ragnarok back though. I just don't blame Icy.

I sense this thread will get locked soon... So much spam and wasn't this necrobumped?

Mmmm. I miss ragnarok... Most people didn't help with my cards at all... But ragnarok was the only one who always helped me out. I can't remember even once where he didn't help me out with my cards. He was an amazing guy... I looked up to him and respected him (Lol do I sound like I'm speaking at a funeral or what?) Anyways' date=' I think ragnarok is a great guy and I don't think the fact that he never posted a thread or made a card made him any less of a great guy. In fact it only makes me respect him more. However, no one is above the rules (Well, except YCMaker I guess...) and if he got banned for a good reason then I'm not arguing about it. I've never known Icy well, but I do know that Icy is a very responsible and fair person. So I'm sure whatever reason it was, it was a valid one. That doesn't change the fact that I don't want ragnarok back though. I just don't blame Icy.

I sense this thread will get locked soon... So much spam and wasn't this necrobumped?

[/quote']

This was a necro :[ and he made cards. Saturn posted some i guess a long time ago that ragnarok had asked him to make. So did I he just never made a thread

Archived