Official "No More Ragnorak in Realistic Card Forums" Thread

.Leo

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

icy ive known u for a wile but come on SLOW DOWN....he likes helping people....so that breaks the rules and forces youto give him a perma 50%.....dude im srry but I just dont get where you re coming from??????!!!!

I think he's already banned now.

Stfu. This thread is old news.

I never liked Ragnarok.

lolwedon'tgiveadamn

icy ive known u for a wile but come on SLOW DOWN....he likes helping people....so that breaks the rules and forces youto give him a perma 50%.....dude im srry but I just dont get where you re coming from??????!!!!

I think he's already banned now.

Stfu. This thread is old news.

Make me.

I'll go ahead and do the opposite of Dark Phoenix's advice and point out that I thinK Ragnorak got banned just the beginning of this month. His last post is in Oct. 30, its too bad, because I was just starting to put out new cards and wouldn't have minded his input or rate atleast.

I'm going to say this for Icy. Ragnarok attacked him on a personal level after Icy had told him multiple times to stop and to calm down. Icy got sick of it and banned him for 3 months. As much as I like Ragnarok, he brought it upon himself. So stop complaining and move on with your lives.

No. his ban is a 3 Month ban.

I will miss him. But has to rate more effectivly.

He does rate effectively' date=' for me, yes. He always leave me with reasonable comments and fixes.

I'm looking forward on his return.

Helping... he dosen't do that at all

He always helps me out with my cards. Never was there a time he just left me saying, "Good Card. 8/10" lol

But everyone has their own opinions amirite?

Archived