I had to read this twice.

Naturia Butterfly (Natural Butterfly)

NaturiaButterflyDT07-DRPR-DT.jpg

Once per turn, when a monster your opponent controls declares an attack, activate this card effect. Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard and negate that attack.

A couple of things I'd like to say about him :

-OMG! That's my new favorite tuner.

-Go Butterfree!

Freeeeeee!!!

A lot of cards work in ls =/

Wait, it can stop any attack? For just milling 1 card? I want Charge of Genex pack NAO!

On a seperate note: does anybody else think that she looks pretty bored?

Edit: Aww. Once per turn... so that's why she looks so sad.

Guest PikaPerson01

One per turn? <_<

Eh, hope they don't swarm too much then...

On a completely unrelated note, this wouldn't really work too well in straight up Lightsworn. Maybe in PoorSworn or something..

3 of this on the field would make me flip the table. It's a decent tuner. This card is honestly one of the first naturia cards that doesn't make me want naturia now. They control' date=' they swarm, and they Synch. Naturia and Ice Barrier Synch will be Meta one day.

[/quote']

Wouldn't all 3 of their effects activate at the same time, milling 3 cards to stop one attack?

Opponent: I attack you, with my Hyabusa Knight(or some other random double attacker?)

Me: BUT WAIT! Naturia Butterfly can mill the top card of my deck to negate the attack.

Opponent: NO U! But my guy is a double attacker!

Me: FFF- WAIT! I miraculously milled a Necro Guardna, so I remove it to negate yet another attack

Opponent: FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

........Some rediculous situation like that could happen? O,o

Yes' date=' this is the magical dueling art known as [i']stacking[/i], heavily endorsed by all anime characters.

Of course they stack. The anime would be rediculously boring if the charactors constantly used one-for-one-monster-destroyers, and drew bad hands.

Yes' date=' this is the magical dueling art known as [i']stacking[/i], heavily endorsed by all anime characters.

Of course they stack. The anime would be rediculously boring if the charactors constantly used one-for-one-monster-destroyers, and drew bad hands.

It would be great, however, if they said 'You win Game 1.', and started siding after seeing their opening hand.

Anyways, isn't Fulhelmknight better? Except for not being a Tuner.

Archived