OK So 3 is a lucky number...oh god

Dragunity Knight - Trident

ドラグニティナイト-トライデント

400px-DragunityKnight-TridentDT07-JP-DScPR-DT.jpg

1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Winged Beast-Type monsters.

Once per turn' date=' you can send [b']up to 3 cards[/b] from your side of field to the Graveyard. Look at your opponent's Extra Deck and send cards equal to the number of cards you sent to the opponent's Graveyard.

Most wierd yet broken efect I've seen in a while.

Discuss

Would've been playable if it were from the top of your Deck.

No. It's still too situational to Summon.

You could rape GB's with a Scapegoat.

Dragunities wouldn't have much of a problem Summoning it, but obviously you couldn't splash it. Tokens don't work with this as you can't send them to Graveyard, so don't bother wasting your time. The GBs would proceed to attack your Tokens, raping YOU.

Player 1: I use this monster effect and send 3 of your monsters in your extra deck to the grave.

Player 2: Activate call of the hunted to revive a Synchro stronger than yours.

Player 1: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

*facepalm*

well since most people use synchros this would be an ovb set back to it if the opponet had call at the time >.>

Player 1: I use this monster effect and send 3 of your monsters in your extra deck to the grave.

Player 1: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

*facepalm*

well since most people use synchros this would be an ovb set back to it if the opponet had call at the time >.>

No.......Here's a Fun Fact. Synchros can't be revived if they weren't already on the field when they were sent to the Graveyard. So this card stops revival and so does Summon Negation cards.

Player 1: Sychros can't be ss'd from the grave unless they were properly Synchro Summoned first =p

Player 2: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Fixed

Edit:Aww.. there's like 3 people that beat me to the punch =(

Archived