I read this one three times out of disbelief

034.jpg

Divine Spirit of the Ice Barrier

ZOMBIE/SPIRIT

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card is returned to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn in which it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If you control a face-up "Ice Barrier" monster other than this card, this card's effect that activates during the End Phase becomes an effect whereby you select 1 monster your opponent controls and return it to its owner's hand.

Talk about the epic fact that Konami is still making Spirit Monsters from time to time, and that this guy gives a free bounce each turn.

Sweet card :D The last effect negates the 1st effect AND bounces. I don't see how it's a zombie though. O.o

It's a Spirit. Ghosts and whatnot are counted as zombies in YGO.

Decent card' date=' makes Ice Barrier fun to play. I hope they make an ice barrier spirit reaper just to let you mock your opponent each turn.

Opponent: I summon [insert boss monster here']

You: Threatening Roar

Next Turn

You: LOL, i use this effect on your boss monster

Opponent: FUUUUU-

Sweet card :D The last effect negates the 1st effect AND bounces. I don't see how it's a zombie though. O.o

It's a Spirit. Ghosts and whatnot are counted as zombies in YGO.

Decent card' date=' makes Ice Barrier fun to play. I hope they make an ice barrier spirit reaper just to let you mock your opponent each turn.

Opponent: I summon [insert boss monster here']

You: Threatening Roar

Next Turn

You: LOL, i use this effect on your boss monster

Opponent: FUUUUU-

Yeah but the other spirit monsters aren't all zombies.

I think Ice Barriers will be teh brokenz.

They probably will be. That sucks cause Ice Barriers are my favorite Archetype. This card makes Ice Barriers even more awesome. As said before goodbye Stardust you suicidal, annoying freak.

Are Ice Barriers really that good? O.o I love Ice Barrier cards (Just look at my avi and sig for proof) but I don't think they'd be that broken. I mean would they even be tier 1?

The guy on your avi is limited to 1 in Japan. That alone says enough.

I =3 this archetype now. Their field control is amazing! Too bad it'll take awhile for tcg to catch up. >_<

Archived