Is this better nao?

Select 1 monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is removed from the field' date=' destroy the monster.[/b'] When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

Only with Sangan.

X_X

BLAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I mixd it up with Premature's effect...

Still hard to summon though...

How? It requires a single Fiend on the field' date=' and a single Fiend in the hand. Those are easy requirements.

This would be quite vulnerable after hitting the field though, so its usefulness is questionable.

[/quote']

Eh, so's everything though. I'm pretty sure this is immune to Oppression as you're Summoning it in the Damage Step, so some nice Anti synergy with Card Guard and Doomcaliber, and if you're using a monster that would've been destroyed in that battle as fodder for this, which would be the done thing, you're only -1ing yourself for it. At 4000, it's worth it.

I'd love to run anti-meta Fiends. I think this gives me an excuse to.

*card trooper cough cough* *cough cough' date=' gale/PSZ for extra tunage*

[/quote']

I don't get this post. =s

[/quote']

You can use those monsters w/ Call of the Haunted, and abuse Neosphere's trap return.

Trooper allows an extra draw + mill(if you are running Necrofear), Gale can half a monster, synchro summon with another monster, then you bounce call. PSZ is another good Tuner to use as well.

[/quote']

You can use those monsters w/ Call of the Haunted, and abuse Neosphere's trap return.

Trooper allows an extra draw + mill(if you are running Necrofear), Gale can half a monster, synchro summon with another monster, then you bounce call. PSZ is another good Tuner to use as well.

Cool, but are you sure you can bounce Call after removing Gale from the field? Darkness Neosphere's Trap bouncer's an Ignition effect as opposed to a Quick effect, so I don't think you'd have the Spell Speed to be able to chain it unless you had a Decree activated after Call, which would be a sick combo with Neosphere. IIRC anyway, could be wrong.

[/quote']

Cool, but are you sure you can bounce Call after removing Gale from the field? Darkness Neosphere's Trap bouncer's an Ignition effect as opposed to a Quick effect, so I don't think you'd have the Spell Speed to be able to chain it unless you had a Decree activated after Call, which would be a sick combo with Neosphere. IIRC anyway, could be wrong.

Call stays on the field if you Synchro Summon.

[/quote']

Call stays on the field if you Synchro Summon.

Ah, thought it was "removed from the field" both ways. Well, that's awesome. =)

Testing Neosphere Oppression. Decided against using Doomcalibers as they kinda screw with Card Guards and everything too much. Doing fairly well, just took out some Absolute Zero D-Hero build 2-1 with it. Will post it up soon.

Also lost to some OCG Plant shenanigans 2-1. Game 3 they Brionaced my Sangan so I couldn't Neosphere, attacked with it and a huge Plant Swarm generated by Lonefires, Supervis, and Gigas for game. Didn't have Oppression, Bottomless, Wrath or anything so there wasn't much I could do.

Beat some random Necromill OTK 2-0 though, that was fun.

Archived