This topic contains "The # of times I read this card is over 9000"

....I swear, this is like Youtube.

Anyway... onto the card:

[align=center]FusionGateDB2-EN-R-UE.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field' date=' a Fusion Monster can be Fusion Summoned without using "Polymerization". The Fusion Material monsters used in the Fusion Summon are not sent to the Graveyard, but are removed from play.[/quote'][/align]

I want to make a deck in Wc09, that uses this card. I have 2 options: Ojama, or Destiny End Dragoon.

But I'm kinda' leaning twords Dragoon, since I'm going to use chain Material with it.

Anyway, this card can make for some interesting self-removal decks, if you do it right.

Discuss

WAIT!

OMG

THIS + CHAIN MATERIAL = 3 DRAGOONS IN 1 TURN

thats AWESOME!

On a less epic note, Fusion Gate + Chain Material + Gilasaurus + Catapult Turtle = OTK. All you need is 13 Dragons in your deck, field, hand, and graveyard and 3 F.G.D.s in your Extra Deck.

WAIT!

OMG

THIS + CHAIN MATERIAL = 3 DRAGOONS IN 1 TURN

thats AWESOME!

Which is exactly WHY I want to make a deck that uses this card.

and who cares if Chain Material destroyes the Dragoons? The Dragoons could still revive themselves, and still use his destruction effect during that same turn

Hopeless FGD FTW?

......I dont know if that will work.

I mean Fusion Gate would require you to Remove the Fusion Material Monsters from your field/hand.

EDIT: Apearently thats good in this meta?

That gives you an FGD. The entire idea of hopeless is to leave as many monsters RFP as possible so you can get DAD, Zera Etc. out. Though this leaves you at a disadvantage, as REDRUM won't be able to do crap. So i guess, a VARIATION of hopeless could run this.

I figure you know this but i had to put it out there. I honestly only knew that hopeless ran REDRUM and DAD before i googled it.

(Google is a verb, don't deny it!!)

Archived